Why all the love for the Penny 1/2 cents and no love for Jordan Spiz'ikes?

Originally Posted by blco02

The 1st colorway of the Spiz'ikes were hyped also.

But then they dropped them in tons of dumb colorways. If the same thing is done with the 1/2 cent, people will turn on them also.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

½ cents are way better
smokin.gif

half cents look better imo, i have the silver/black colorway and its really dope, the only spizikes i king of liked were the cements and dtrt's.

Originally Posted by Ether

It's pretty simple. People think that they're elite or special because they have OG jordans that no one else can have. So when Jordan tries to come up with anything that resembles their OG's they automatically get on defense and start this cult following saying that they are wack and such. Half the time people dont even look at a hybrid and automatically proclaim it wack. I bet you that if the jordan 11's were never part of the OG line but were instead a team jordan that some people would say that the space jams are wack. The OG penny line doesn't have as big of a collection following as jordans do so when a hybrid comes out and people actually give the shoe a chance they realize that hey, this shoe doesn't look bad. Now before everyone starts getting riled up, I'm not defending some of the horrible hybrids that jordan has put out, but some people on here automatically proclaim team jordans and hybrids to be ugly without looking at them.
I personally think the 11 is an overhyped shoe and the 09' space jam quality was
laugh.gif
... So in my opinion the 09 space jams were wack....

Spizikes are aight in certain colorways but the design concept and quality of the 1/2 cents is just better. Bottom line.

i like both , but dam, i rather spend 180 on the pennies before the spizikes

Originally Posted by blco02

The 1st colorway of the Spiz'ikes were hyped also.

But then they dropped them in tons of dumb colorways. If the same thing is done with the 1/2 cent, people will turn on them also.

^^ agreed THIS IS TRUE!!!!

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Spizikes are aight in certain colorways but the design concept and quality of the 1/2 cents is just better. Bottom line.
This, after the first 2 c/w of the spizikes the rest were all trash imo.

I usually give a fusion 2 color ways before it starts to go down the tube. I liked the first color 1/2 Cent so i brought a pair and I didnt feel cheated evenafter paying over $200. The 1st pair of Spizikes were nice I liked the color scheme but couldn't get them and wasn't upset or anything about it. I justthink that the execution on the 1/2 Cents was nice and Nike actually put some money into making the shoe. The 1/2 Cent is the 1st non Jordan I have broughtsince the Air Zoom Generations my senior yr in high school,so that was a couldn't pass up shoe for me. But after the 1st 2 colorways of the 1/2 Cents Nikeis pulling a Jb and coming out with 2 many colors trying to capitalize on previous colors.

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I usually give a fusion 2 color ways before it starts to go down the tube. I liked the first color 1/2 Cent so i brought a pair and I didnt feel cheated even after paying over $200. The 1st pair of Spizikes were nice I liked the color scheme but couldn't get them and wasn't upset or anything about it. I just think that the execution on the 1/2 Cents was nice and Nike actually put some money into making the shoe. The 1/2 Cent is the 1st non Jordan I have brought since the Air Zoom Generations my senior yr in high school,so that was a couldn't pass up shoe for me. But after the 1st 2 colorways of the 1/2 Cents Nike is pulling a Jb and coming out with 2 many colors trying to capitalize on previous colors.

HAHA BLACK colorway 1/2 cent..... LOL

Originally Posted by solesearchin

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

I usually give a fusion 2 color ways before it starts to go down the tube. I liked the first color 1/2 Cent so i brought a pair and I didnt feel cheated even after paying over $200. The 1st pair of Spizikes were nice I liked the color scheme but couldn't get them and wasn't upset or anything about it. I just think that the execution on the 1/2 Cents was nice and Nike actually put some money into making the shoe. The 1/2 Cent is the 1st non Jordan I have brought since the Air Zoom Generations my senior yr in high school,so that was a couldn't pass up shoe for me. But after the 1st 2 colorways of the 1/2 Cents Nike is pulling a Jb and coming out with 2 many colors trying to capitalize on previous colors.

HAHA BLACK colorway 1/2 cent..... LOL

I don't like the Black one's but I do have these though
pimp.gif
11jmb6x.jpg

the only color of spike that i like are the cg.

the 1/2 cents are a better looking overall shoe that doesnt look like a hybrid right off. spikes do.

Back
Top Bottom