Whose going to the Inauguration?

i'm goin...i'm missin class or work but i'm goin...i missed it when he was down the street from my house on monday...

laugh.gif
@dudes thinking they can just cop tickets for the inaugural addresslike it's a sporting event.

Barack's Inaugural address>Superbowl. This is where networking or having a very high income come into play.

for all you NT brothers and siters that will be making GL, I already know I ain't gonna be in the ceremony, but I just want to be in the vicinity of thisevent and watch it on a jumbotron. It's gonna be poppin and historical. GL everybody.

i'll be touching ground in the uk. sucks too because my sis just moved to frederick, md, and my bro-in-law is a cop for metro, so i could've got anice spot.

So the Parade doesn't require a ticket?

The parade is free, but everything else will cost you. It's going to be great here. MLK's birthday is the day before so I know there are going to beplenty of events in DC that weekend. I know Howard is on the verge of planning some stuff now. There will be tons of parties from Friday to Tuesday I canpromise you that.

smh.gif
dammit i'll be on a study abroad trip to argentina and i dont touch down to ny til the 24th, i'm considering cancelling my trip since i havent evenbooked my flight yet and takin a roadtrip down to dc for that week....hmmm

Back
Top Bottom