Whose going to the Inauguration?

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

!+!# this im plannin a road trip
don't plan nothing, just bring U and your homegirls that supported Obama, and we can make it like it's Woodstock.
wink.gif

Geeee it must really stink for you guys that don't live in DC like me HA, HA. SE FTW
pimp.gif
I'll be there. Oh, that's for me not being able to got tothe LA NBA All-Star game
tired.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

yo OP, you should pick me up on the way...real talk.

where u at? I didn't plan how I'm gonna travel there yet. I'm gonna fly, but I think a roadtrip is more appropiate so I can enjoy the middlestates and see what they offer. I'f I drive it's gonna be in my brother's Mini. This trip is gonna be epic. I will take pics of this event.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

don't plan nothing, just bring U and your homegirls that supported Obama, and we can make it like it's Woodstock.
wink.gif
ahem *akward shuffle* uh okkk....

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

wink.gif
ahem *akward shuffle* uh okkk....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn shot down in my own thread, eh scotthall can u help me?
laugh.gif

if you want guaranteed success, you should page Weekend Girl
nerd.gif
happy.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
naw I like a challenge, especially since I'm into Italiangirls. They fiesty whether they young or old.

You need tickets to the ceremony and parade as well correct?

I'm down to carpool with anyone leaving from LA
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

You need tickets to the ceremony and parade as well correct?

I'm down to carpool with anyone leaving from LA
laugh.gif
I know that
laugh.gif
. I'm planning to be outside just in thevicinity.
I'm serious it's like parking lot pimpin except it's political.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

NT INAUGURATION SUMMIT?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
I think it's awesome that history was made and there's an opportunity for change, but dudes are treating Obama like he's the next coming of Jesus.

My only question is, will he bring the change and progress that he promises? I hope and pray to God that he's able to follow through.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
my brotha you obviously dont know just how big this really is.
tired.gif

Im definitely going, I live in MD so it aint none but a 15-20 min drive depending on traffic. My whole family will probably be attending.

For those of you flying from out west try Cheapoair.com. I am usually able to find tickets from DC to Cali roundtrip tickets for around 250 without tax. Im notsure if they will raise the ticket price because of the inaguaration.

my room is 4 blocks from the White House so ill probably walk around the area like when the Pope came but im not going to go anything over the top to try tosee Obama.

I will be there, I live in MD so I'm very thankful that I'm close by. It's truly going to be an historic event for me to hold onto and pass downto my kids in the future.

DC on Jan 19th right? I might start to plan a trip

It's Jan. 20th. The great thing about it is that we celebrate Martin Luther King's birthday on Jan. 19th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom