Whose going to the Inauguration?

Me and my brother from Oakland and we gonna make a road trip out of this event or we flying to this event. Who else is going to the Inauguration??? It'shistory in the making.

I'll be there...actually my entire family is going....and my roomate will be playing for Obama that week too.

where r u coming from? I know I'm gonna be outside though. I heard you have to have some kind of political status to be at the ACTUAL Inauguration.

I think it's awesome that history was made and there's an opportunity for change, but dudes are treating Obama like he's the next coming of Jesus.

My only question is, will he bring the change and progress that he promises? I hope and pray to God that he's able to follow through.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

I think it's awesome that history was made and there's an opportunity for change, but dudes are treating Obama like he's the next coming of Jesus.

My only question is, will he bring the change and progress that he promises? I hope and pray to God that he's able to follow through.
He may not be Jesus, but from the proof of the votes and what America wants. I'm proud that I'm American and this man is my leader for 4years. I will be at his Inuguration. THIS IS EPIC.

Cali to DC? No thank you, but I will be watching it on TV and having a party in my dorm room.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

damn i wish i could go

I'll pick you up girl along the way
wink.gif
I finally saw your pic
wink.gif
ROOOOOOADTRIP!!!

Originally Posted by newkidtadagame

I was just texting my shift supervcsor about this..we NEED to be there, def tryna make it..
Do try brother, this is no joke. It's historical, it's like our past generation protesting Vietnam. You got to be there for this one.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

DC on Jan 19th right? I might start to plan a trip
20th. and yes ill be there
you sure folks? Man I'm gonna be there. I'm gonna fly there but if it doesn't work out that way , I'm driving from Kali to D.C.I've never been there before.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

you sure folks? Man I'm gonna be there. I'm gonna fly there but if it doesn't work out that way , I'm driving from Kali to D.C. I've never been there before.
Yea thats what it says online im be there 19th-21st. I went to school out there so im a stay at my homies place tickets are mad expensive 372 isthe lowest I see if it doesnt get cheaper in 2 weeks im a get it

trust me.. driving from cali to dc BLOWWWWSSSSSSSSS

make sure you try some five guys. haha

but yeah seriously, maybe i can show you around lolol

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

you sure folks? Man I'm gonna be there. I'm gonna fly there but if it doesn't work out that way , I'm driving from Kali to D.C. I've never been there before.
Yea thats what it says online im be there 19th-21st. I went to school out there so im a stay at my homies place tickets are mad expensive 372 is the lowest I see if it doesnt get cheaper in 2 weeks im a get it
372 is the lowest pshhh, I'm gonna drive and eat out of every diner, BBQ, and anything else that's good. i'm gonna drink too. I knowyou from S.Cal. How u getting there?

Originally Posted by mjbetch

trust me.. driving from cali to dc BLOWWWWSSSSSSSSS

make sure you try some five guys. haha

but yeah seriously, maybe i can show you around lolol
Oh I'm gonna try 5-guys and whatever else is around as far as food and woman. I'm gonna have a good time cause this is Historical on somany levels. It took billions of years to have a minority have leadership in the free world. Not only that, this man is the SYMBOL OF HOPE.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

He addressed that, and as he mentioned, "it might not happen in one year or two; maybe not in one term". But, he has the country in his best interestand that's all I can ask for right now

Back
Top Bottom