Whose camping out at expressions *********BOSTON*********** for the limited 23's

i talked to the manger he said he releasing them at 830-9 on friday morning. What time are yall getting there

well in that case i will have to call the other expressions here. we have like 5 stores in rhode island. im not driving to boston to get them if i can,t getthem here.

Boston will be the only expressions gettin these, get your drivin shoes on , you might wana be there thursday afternoon

yall think there will be a a good amount of ppl lineing up to get these??
im stilling debating on it cuz umass dont start til the 28th so ill be free but im def not going to try if there is already ppl going on weds.

Thing with expressions is, before they even open the doors 15 of the 23 pairs may very well be GONE

Originally Posted by ucjb2

Thing with expressions is, before they even open the doors 15 of the 23 pairs may very well be GONE

laugh.gif
@ that....if my fams still worked there that would be more thantrue in my favor...i remember buying whole size runs

but
smh.gif
at the thought of camping at expressions...i couldnt even tell you what jordans these are or what they look like...crazy that im on NT daily and stillgot no interest in em

and which one are we talking? downtown? aint nobody lining up from WED to friday morn...between the police, jackboys and crackheads they wouldnt make it...

damn people actually camp out here? i needa go buy soon and probably pick up some shoes or something the next time they have a sale

On the real though, absolutely no way I wait any amount of time for these. It's waaay too cold and they're not even that great. Let the hypebeaststhink they're cool and wait in snowy 15 degree weather for them

no one there yes i knew it no one really is goin for these im go friday morning ill put dough on it that ill got one

i copped this morning size 7.5 and 22nd in line they only dropped 22 and kept one for the company. ****s crazy. i bought a pair in size 13 for 650 from thedude 3 places ahead of me. the dude 23rd in line didnt get anything felt really bad but all in all great day for a-ron.

Back
Top Bottom