who's your ROY and WHY

the most consistent rookie all year long never hit a wall and with better then avg numbers for the season
16.6 points a game 6.2 assist a game and .8 steals a game this years ROY is..........

haters_chi_rose_bulls.jpg

can we get this pic with the ROY award in his hands
pimp.gif

Derrick Rose is ROY. I wouldn't put Mayo on my ballot. I believe Rose will be an All-Star very soon. I have Russell Westbrook as my number two. Have BrookLopez third.

Mayo doesn't show up for big games, and can only score a lot of points on a pathetic team. No structure and no purpose in their offense.

^ thats a different situation. Lebron was a media darling with tremendous hype. Rose's closest competitors Westbrook and Lopez arent exactly challengingRose's thrown.

anyone remember the 12-14 performance Rose handed Westbrook in their showdown a couple weeks ago? cuz the writers do.

Mayo is not even in the discussion anymore. His play has dropped off every month the season has progressed. Heck Marc Gasol is playing just as good as him

So the leading scorer in the class isn't even in the discussion no more? Wow

In two years, you all will regret saying this about juice.

I seriously question if you have been watching hoops this year if Oj mayo is your rookie of the year candidate. Westbrook and Lopez supporters COULD make asmall argument... but mayo??? cmon

its not about what hes GOING TO DO IN 2 YEARS.

Its about the rookie of the year.

I love oj. hes gonna be a serious problem, but facts are facts. and you will see that when the voting returns come back and O.J is in the 3-4 spot

No love for Eric Gordon? He's been a BEAST just on a sorry team but he's definitely been doing his thing this rookie season.

^ he certainly has, but the topic is rookie of the year and the clippers dismal record prevents him from getting the award. Hopefully he gets traded so hedoesnt have to rot in that franchise

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

lol, in 2 years

we are talking about now

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

lol, in 2 years

we are talking about now

Ok....Now. How can the leading scorer in the draft class not be in the discussion for rookie of the year. I'm not saying he should win it, but not in thediscussion?
roll.gif

Your acting as if hes the leading scorer and that is oh so huge an accomplishment.

Rose is behind by less than a point, and is shooting much better in the field. Mayo's success in November largely attributes to this over analyzedstatistic.

he simply got tired or hit a rookie wall, that progressively got worse as the season went along. Look at his scoring in every month since

Back
Top Bottom