Who's this? Vol. Can't be real......MASS

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

if we weren't before black girls are on their way out...

its been real guys...

nah g its not even like that. i got plenty of love for my sisters forget these manufactured broads lol

Originally Posted by chuck67

its been real guys...

nah g its not even like that. i got plenty of love for my sisters forget these manufactured broads lol
Word. None compare to the real thing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chuck67

its been real guys...

Word. None compare to the real thing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

if they weren't before black girls are DONE

Corrected.

White/Latina girls are killing it right now, and this is coming from someone that prefers black women.
What the !*$+ does this even mean? White/latina girls look better than black girls right now?
Word. Like that's actually the stupidest !@%% I've read all day.
roll.gif

Corrected.

White/Latina girls are killing it right now, and this is coming from someone that prefers black women.
What the !*$+ does this even mean? White/latina girls look better than black girls right now?
Word. Like that's actually the stupidest !@%% I've read all day.
roll.gif

I wish I was born with the genes for a booty like that, that would never shrink no matter how much weight I lost. If that's natural, she was blessed
laugh.gif

I wish I was born with the genes for a booty like that, that would never shrink no matter how much weight I lost. If that's natural, she was blessed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

yall always go nuts over some girl with a huge butt....her face is busted.....dont know how yall find that attractive.

its all in da mass

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

yall always go nuts over some girl with a huge butt....her face is busted.....dont know how yall find that attractive.

its all in da mass

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Corrected.

Damn, man. Yall taking it too serious. I just mean that there are a lot more white/latina girls that got the same if not better physiques than black women (versus 15-20 years ago). I guessthey always had those physiques but now they do a much better job of flaunting it. Back in the day, a white girl with a fat butt wasn't that common, now it's all over the place.

Sistas still doing their thing, I was saying it more from a joking perspective.

Corrected.

Damn, man. Yall taking it too serious. I just mean that there are a lot more white/latina girls that got the same if not better physiques than black women (versus 15-20 years ago). I guessthey always had those physiques but now they do a much better job of flaunting it. Back in the day, a white girl with a fat butt wasn't that common, now it's all over the place.

Sistas still doing their thing, I was saying it more from a joking perspective.

Edit: Banned for a month for sexist joke + previously banned.

Edit: Banned for a month for sexist joke + previously banned.

Back
Top Bottom