Who's this? Vol. Can't be real......MASS

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

if we weren't before black girls are on their way out...

its been real guys...
Hey don't leave. I'll let yall fart on my dinner...... after you cook it.

indifferent.gif
... Im black 24 years old and never slept with a black women... its not that yall are on ur way out, yall jus arnt easily accessible... and then theres jus frankly not that many beautiful black women...

where I stay neway (central PA)... I used to crush on a cpl, made out with a few but the type of black girls im interested in usually arnt down with jus gettin ran thru soooo
grin.gif

I always thought Id marry one but ive been with my Italian gf for goin on 5 years... hope is fading away... need to put at least one notch on the belt before im tied down tho, think ive ran thru the rest of the races

its been real guys...

indifferent.gif
... Im black 24 years old and never slept with a black women... its not that yall are on ur way out, yall jus arnt easily accessible... and then theres jus frankly not that many beautiful black women...

where I stay neway (central PA)... I used to crush on a cpl, made out with a few but the type of black girls im interested in usually arnt down with jus gettin ran thru soooo
grin.gif

I always thought Id marry one but ive been with my Italian gf for goin on 5 years... hope is fading away... need to put at least one notch on the belt before im tied down tho, think ive ran thru the rest of the races

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Corrected.

White/Latina girls are killing it right now, and this is coming from someone that prefers black women.
What the !*$+ does this even mean? White/latina girls look better than black girls right now?

Damn, man. Yall taking it too serious. I just mean that there are a lot more white/latina girls that got the same if not better physiques than black women (versus 15-20 years ago). I guessthey always had those physiques but now they do a much better job of flaunting it. Back in the day, a white girl with a fat butt wasn't that common, now it's all over the place.

Sistas still doing their thing, I was saying it more from a joking perspective.

I'm sorry but it's just a stupid thing to say. Have you seen every white/latina girl in your city, much less the country? Did you see every white/latina/black woman's physique 15-20 years ago to compare?

I'm not mad at all btw, I'd be saying the exact same thing if you were saying this in favor of black women. I just don't see how a race can be collectively "killing it" at anything, much less something as subjective physical appearance.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Corrected.

White/Latina girls are killing it right now, and this is coming from someone that prefers black women.
What the !*$+ does this even mean? White/latina girls look better than black girls right now?

Damn, man. Yall taking it too serious. I just mean that there are a lot more white/latina girls that got the same if not better physiques than black women (versus 15-20 years ago). I guessthey always had those physiques but now they do a much better job of flaunting it. Back in the day, a white girl with a fat butt wasn't that common, now it's all over the place.

Sistas still doing their thing, I was saying it more from a joking perspective.

I'm sorry but it's just a stupid thing to say. Have you seen every white/latina girl in your city, much less the country? Did you see every white/latina/black woman's physique 15-20 years ago to compare?

I'm not mad at all btw, I'd be saying the exact same thing if you were saying this in favor of black women. I just don't see how a race can be collectively "killing it" at anything, much less something as subjective physical appearance.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

indifferent.gif
.. Im black 24 years old and never slept with a black women... its not that yall are on ur way out, yall jus arnt easily accessible... and then theres jus frankly not that many beautiful black women...

grin.gif

What? Wouldnt like that tho?

indifferent.gif
.. Im black 24 years old and never slept with a black women... its not that yall are on ur way out, yall jus arnt easily accessible... and then theres jus frankly not that many beautiful black women...

grin.gif

What? Wouldnt like that tho?

its been real guys...

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

damn those black girls for not letting you just bust and run
eyes.gif

its been real guys...

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

eyes.gif

It's a loose loose.
laugh.gif

Imagine how he'd feel about the black women in his life if they DID let him run through.

indifferent.gif

grin.gif

eyes.gif

It's a loose loose.
laugh.gif

Imagine how he'd feel about the black women in his life if they DID let him run through.

nah its not even that i wanna jus hit n quit... i jus think of my mom n sister when im tryna game a black broad n $@*$ jus dont pop off, even when a black chick feelin me and all i gotta do is be me to win I be feelin... "dirty" about.... even the pron i watch is mostly latinas/white heauexs...

i dunno jus never been my steez to pursue black women, the few i find attractive I put on a pedastool and tell myself im morally wrong for tryna pipe... *shrug*

nah its not even that i wanna jus hit n quit... i jus think of my mom n sister when im tryna game a black broad n $@*$ jus dont pop off, even when a black chick feelin me and all i gotta do is be me to win I be feelin... "dirty" about.... even the pron i watch is mostly latinas/white heauexs...

i dunno jus never been my steez to pursue black women, the few i find attractive I put on a pedastool and tell myself im morally wrong for tryna pipe... *shrug*

damn. thats pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom