Who's the Wackest NT Rapper ?

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

I'm glad i missed you Fam .. So when "Cashmere D - American Beauty" is ready you can be pleasantly surprised
smile.gif

oh yeah i forgot about you....you wack too  one of the wackest IMO

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

I'm glad i missed you Fam .. So when "Cashmere D - American Beauty" is ready you can be pleasantly surprised
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
......cryinngggg

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
......cryinngggg

no one is wack per se but with the exception of about 4 or 5 dudes the rest of y'all need to enroll in job corps or sign up at the local community college

no one is wack per se but with the exception of about 4 or 5 dudes the rest of y'all need to enroll in job corps or sign up at the local community college

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Definitely Time.

The videos son did were wack to me. I feel bad for son because he sorta has this opinionated attitude which is fine, but it's not like he's platinum or making major noise or getting crazy press. You can't deny someone their opinion, but artists gotta stop having this inferiority complex that leads them to criticize everything. I had Overgrind on my Itunes then i deleted it.

Just my personal opinion.

another thing... i only have one video... them +%@$@ wit the pictures are not meant to be videos... i just put pics that fit wit the lyrics instead of just having one picture the whole time...

Definitely Time.

The videos son did were wack to me. I feel bad for son because he sorta has this opinionated attitude which is fine, but it's not like he's platinum or making major noise or getting crazy press. You can't deny someone their opinion, but artists gotta stop having this inferiority complex that leads them to criticize everything. I had Overgrind on my Itunes then i deleted it.

another thing... i only have one video... them +%@$@ wit the pictures are not meant to be videos... i just put pics that fit wit the lyrics instead of just having one picture the whole time...

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Definitely Time.

dude why are u rapping? im pretty sure the city of cleveland needs more sanitation workers

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Definitely Time.

dude why are u rapping? im pretty sure the city of cleveland needs more sanitation workers

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Tmail, you have to be trolling.

Jewels is the best rapper on NT. ahead of Dom, ahead of Wale. you talk about consistently putting out heat, and having lines that match the music, there's no way you can say he isn't the best...

i still can't understand how Qualmes gets slept on, you talk about MUSIC and there isn't much better. straight bangers.
so because i find an artist flow to be wack im trolling? i can listen to ANY jewels track and keep a -__- face the whole time his music does not appeal to me or my likings in ANY way.

Jewels is the best rapper on NT. ahead of Dom, ahead of Wale. you talk about consistently putting out heat, and having lines that match the music, there's no way you can say he isn't the best...

i still can't understand how Qualmes gets slept on, you talk about MUSIC and there isn't much better. straight bangers.
so because i find an artist flow to be wack im trolling? i can listen to ANY jewels track and keep a -__- face the whole time his music does not appeal to me or my likings in ANY way.

eek.gif
at these responses. But I havent encountered a whack NT rapper. I havent listened to many of then but the ones I heard all have different styles. Its a matter of preference.

eek.gif
at these responses. But I havent encountered a whack NT rapper. I havent listened to many of then but the ones I heard all have different styles. Its a matter of preference.

Originally Posted by TMill2

you can keep a -_- face on every song cause thats your default look......'ol roster player in the face looking 

Originally Posted by TMill2

you can keep a -_- face on every song cause thats your default look......'ol roster player in the face looking 

laugh.gif
at all the e-hate for TIME. He actually makes decent music IMO.

I listen to Jewels, Illi, and Dom regularly, I need to get up on some of the other artist on here, though. But from what I heard, there's not really a "wack" rapper on NT...

Back
Top Bottom