whos gettin financial aidrab money this semester? vol financial aid appreciation

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

I am!

[table]
[tr][th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]Amount[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Eligible Amount[/td] [td]$2,675.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Applied To Tuition Amount[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Applied To Fees Amount[/td] [td]$177.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Unused Amount (You will receive this check)[/td] [td]$2,498.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Book Voucher Amount[/td] [td]$300.00[/td] [/tr][/table]
this is why America is broke
smh.gif
you need to quit buying LV belts and start buying college books your self
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Guess you didn't read where it said "Book Voucher Amount".. hop off..

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

yo

i hvent gottn mine from CSUDH

wasup with that patrick?
laugh.gif
you gotta go down there and wreck havoc like i wantmy got damn money right now.

my books are expensive though. im about to go photocopy them when i get them and either return them or sell them one of the two.

I am!

[table]
[tr][th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]Amount[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Eligible Amount[/td] [td]$2,675.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Applied To Tuition Amount[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Applied To Fees Amount[/td] [td]$177.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Unused Amount (You will receive this check)[/td] [td]$2,498.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Book Voucher Amount[/td] [td]$300.00[/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif

Financial aid + getting tuition reimbusement from your employer for the tuition you "paid"
pimp.gif

^Is that free money? I am receiving financial aid but I use it all up. 21k in scholarship and about 8k in loans. Not bad for my school.

Undergraduate tuition, room, and board at Northwestern University will increase 3.6 percent to $49,791 in 2009-2010 from the current year's $48,050 whilethe amount of financial aid provided to undergraduate students will increase by 10 percent, University officials announced today.

Undergraduate tuition will increase 3.6 percent to $38,088 for the 2009-2010 academic year from the current year's $36,756. The 3.6 percent increase is thelowest percentage increase in more than 40 years, since 1967, when Northwestern did not raise tuition.

Room and board rates also will increase 3.6 percent to $11,703 from $11,294 for an undergraduate student living in a double room and on a 19-meal-per-weekboard plan. Approximately 4,000 of Northwestern's 8,100 undergraduate students live in University residence halls.

im only getting $675 this semester, better than nothing though

Last fall i got around $1900

and last spring i got around $2300

No debt so of-course i splurged

yo

wasup with that patrick?

Same here, I go to CSUDH too. My cal grant doesn't show up on my financial aid award (but it did earlier this year). I know I have it cuz on the cal grantwebsite it shoes I'm getting it. Now I gotta go talk to financial aid, but I'm not about to wait in that long $%* line. Ill just til next week or theweek after

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

yo

wasup with that patrick?

Same here, I go to CSUDH too. My cal grant doesn't show up on my financial aid award (but it did earlier this year). I know I have it cuz on the cal grant website it shoes I'm getting it. Now I gotta go talk to financial aid, but I'm not about to wait in that long $%* line. Ill just til next week or the week after
lol i me three i go to dominguez also

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Please don't blow it on stupid $**$.

Put it in the bank and don't touch it if you don't have to.

I blew all my aidrab money. Don't be me.
same here, had to starve my last quarter. that money goes by real quick
smh.gif

Collapse I wish I was getting loot back but I couldn't get a loan this year, at least my tution is paid for gonna be a struggle to pay for rent, books,bills, food, gas, etc

Unless your getting GRANTS everything cats be ballin out on has to be paid back with INTEREST. Not gon look to good paying back 20K with 5.75% interest rate ina few years especially if you spent it on dumb sh-- like car systems, rims, clothes and etc

What I usually do is whatever refund i get put it into a high interest bearing CD 1 year and atleast im making up for half the interest i will pay back.

^ I thought financial aid was just given away without having to be paid back. I didn't qualify for any... I guess that's not something to complainabout, really. The other intern I work with got about $6k back this semester. Bought a set of rims and stuff.

I finally qualified for financial aid for the 1st time. I guess its cuz I'm 24 now. Def appreciated.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

i'm expecting at least 2k in refunds after classes are paid for, burrr.
gotta love getting your undergrad at a CC.
Getting that quality education.

I am!

[table]
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
$300 = 1 book + lab manual for ONE class chief
smh.gif

I'm in my Freshman year of college at my local Community College.

My classes were only $600 in total and I got a book voucher for $200. I'm getting about $3,000 a Semester and after I subtract my class fees and book fees,I get to keep the rest.
pimp.gif

This semester I'm getting a check worth about $2,500.
pimp.gif
I'm planning on putting $1,500 into a savings and the rest on helping my mom on some billsand some other stuff.
smile.gif

Oh and for those that'll say I'm going to have to pay this back, this is coming off of a Academic and a Pell Grant.

Loans FTL, my fam makes too much but not enough to pay for my school, I learned my lesson though, when I get my check this time I'm investing it andletting it sit so it can become money later on, I thought about buying a car with it, it doesn't seem like a bad idea esp if you NEED a lil cheap whip totake to school/work, but if you trynna cop something expensive that insane

Originally Posted by NEXTEL CUP

I am!

[table]
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
$300 = 1 book + lab manual for ONE class chief
smh.gif
i copped all used book.. so im good.. all i needed was 3.. yall love to hate me

Back
Top Bottom