whos gettin financial aidrab money this semester? vol financial aid appreciation

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

only getting the florida access grant.
no pell for me.

hopefully i'll qualify next year since i'll be filing my taxes as an independent.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
over 24, or do you have a child? and
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
at the government!!!!!!! dudes stay ballin on them finan aid checks and hardly even go to class...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Derek916

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

I am!

[table]
[tr][th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]Amount[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Eligible Amount[/td] [td]$2,675.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Applied To Tuition Amount[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Applied To Fees Amount[/td] [td]$177.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Unused Amount (You will receive this check)[/td] [td]$2,498.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Book Voucher Amount[/td] [td]$300.00[/td] [/tr][/table]
this is why America is broke
smh.gif
you need to quit buying LV belts and start buying college books your self
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
whether its books or LV belts...its moving the economy one way or the other lol

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

only getting the florida access grant.
no pell for me.

hopefully i'll qualify next year since i'll be filing my taxes as an independent.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
over 24, or do you have a child? and
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
at the government!!!!!!! dudes stay ballin on them finan aid checks and hardly even go to class...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

no. i make enough money to file independently... or something to that effect.
my mother banks off of me! %$$% aint right
smh.gif

If your financial aid package includes a loan or loans, and you're getting refund check--which you're spending on non-school related expenses--thenyou're SERIOUSLY screwing yourself over.

Apply that refund to your loan so that you have one less loan payment to worry about when you graduate. Hell, if you have loans, chances are the refund checkyou receive stems from having to big of a loan--so ask your Financial Aid office to decrease your loan amount. Immediate downside of this--you won't have"aidrab" money to splurge. Ultimate upside of this--you've actively decreased the amount of money you eventually have to pay back when yougraduate.

For those of you that are ballin' with the aidrab money--I curious to know if you have any loans, and if so, how much loan DEBTyou're already in. Let's see if you still think you're ballin' then...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this is my first time doing the financial aid thing but it feels good to have my tuition and books paid for and be stress free this semester.

Breathe it in...it's all good, until you have to pay it off....good luck..stress on that!!!!!!!

School paid for by the gov.
pimp.gif
perks of having a kid.. They make sureu succeed
laugh.gif
.. gave me a full grant last semester but i effed it up now there holding it and if i dont pass they gonna charge me FTL..

I got financial aid also. I'm still waiting for my check though
frown.gif
.and
laugh.gif
at "aidrab money."

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

If your financial aid package includes a loan or loans, and you're getting refund check--which you're spending on non-school related expenses--then you're SERIOUSLY screwing yourself over.

Apply that refund to your loan so that you have one less loan payment to worry about when you graduate. Hell, if you have loans, chances are the refund check you receive stems from having to big of a loan--so ask your Financial Aid office to decrease your loan amount. Immediate downside of this--you won't have "aidrab" money to splurge. Ultimate upside of this--you've actively decreased the amount of money you eventually have to pay back when you graduate.

For those of you that are ballin' with the aidrab money--I curious to know if you have any loans, and if so, how much loan DEBT you're already in. Let's see if you still think you're ballin' then...
grin.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by rhester

I have to pay back all my "financial aid"....

same. i owe 885 since i was granted financial aid but dropped out of my classes in the middle of my quarter SMH.

You were supposed to drop out after a certain date(and you don't have to pay back the $ your received), for all you know, you could have dropped out a daytoo soon which would void your financial aid..

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by rhester

I have to pay back all my "financial aid"....

same. i owe 885 since i was granted financial aid but dropped out of my classes in the middle of my quarter SMH.

You were supposed to drop out after a certain date(and you don't have to pay back the $ your received), for all you know, you could have dropped out a day too soon which would void your financial aid..
i should've, i forgot to
frown.gif

Hell yea we AIDRAB MONEY !!!! HA AHhhh

nah but that refund check will be lovely almost gettin 1700 back but imma throw it in the bank

i got 56 k's in fin aid for the year, but i'm not getting any refund check.

but at least my family doesn't have to come out of pocket.

People always wonder what I'm talking about when I say "We getting Financial Aidrab money ha ha!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

pimp.gif
perks of having a kid.. They make sure u succeed
laugh.gif
.. gave me a full grant last semester but i effed it up now there holding it and if i dont pass they gonna charge me FTL..

damn i never knew this, i shoulda threw the sympathetic i'm a single father trying to take care of my son and provide a better future for him sob storyon them.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

pimp.gif
perks of having a kid.. They make sure u succeed
laugh.gif

damn i never knew this, i shoulda threw the sympathetic i'm a single father trying to take care of my son and provide a better future for him sob story on them.

Na because if that was the case I have 2 and I had to take out a 10K loan for school now. It's alot more that goes in to it than just having a child
tired.gif

im in the same situation as you csudh always slacking on the aid i didnt get paid out last fall till novemebr now this budget crap +#!%#!$* hopellfully itshould post this thursday so i can accept and decline the awards

Back
Top Bottom