whos gettin financial aidrab money this semester? vol financial aid appreciation

[h3]financial aidrab money\[/h3]
laugh.gif

I have a loan refund coming back. Should have gotten it two weeks ago, but either way it's only used to pay rent and such. I used mine last year on amacbook and new 40inch tv
laugh.gif

Now, it's time to be serious. Stuff needs to be paid back

Originally Posted by rhester

I have to pay back all my "financial aid"....

same. i owe 885 since i was granted financial aid but dropped out of my classes in the middle of my quarter SMH.

i'm expecting at least 2k in refunds after classes are paid for, burrr.
gotta love getting your undergrad at a CC.

Please don't blow it on stupid $**$.

Put it in the bank and don't touch it if you don't have to.

I blew all my aidrab money. Don't be me.

Muh dude get like four stacks every semmester...... He independent from his parents make less than 10k a year n is married n wifey go to school too.... Bothget their four stacks every 3 months basically

Financial Aid money is cool and all, but to me nothing was better than that year when I no longer qualified for aid.
A lot of people are happy getting that check for school that they dont look at the bigger picture in terms of making anough to where you no longer qualify forthat check.

Too many people had that %!% backwards mentality in my school.

I am!

[table]
[tr][th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]Amount[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Eligible Amount[/td] [td]$2,675.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Applied To Tuition Amount[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Applied To Fees Amount[/td] [td]$177.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Unused Amount (You will receive this check)[/td] [td]$2,498.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Book Voucher Amount[/td] [td]$300.00[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

I am!

[table]
[tr][th=""]Type[/th] [th=""]Amount[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Eligible Amount[/td] [td]$2,675.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Applied To Tuition Amount[/td] [td]$0.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Applied To Fees Amount[/td] [td]$177.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Unused Amount (You will receive this check)[/td] [td]$2,498.00[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Book Voucher Amount[/td] [td]$300.00[/td] [/tr][/table]
this is why America is broke
smh.gif
you need to quit buying LV belts and start buying college books your self
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm confused cause last year I got about 1,000$, and this year I'm not getting a refund check...I was really depending on that check... gotta tlk tothese people.

only getting the florida access grant.
no pell for me.

hopefully i'll qualify next year since i'll be filing my taxes as an independent.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I got a free ride as well, and I'm lookin' at getting a 10K loan.
what school you go to? i miss being in school and seeing those girls at hunter college
laugh.gif
frown.gif

I'm a working man now
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom