who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
French Montana's album was a big pile of mainstream mess
mean.gif
not a single song sounded organic like nearly all his mixtapes. You couldve replaced him with Meek Mill, Ace Hood, or any of those generic We The Best minions and there would be no difference. Guess thats the result of giving away 7 years worth of free music.

http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2013/0...kys-long-live-asap-first-week-numbers-are-in/

As forecasted a week ago, rapper A$AP Rocky bows at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart with his debut album “Long.Live.A$AP,” selling 139,000 copies according to Nielsen SoundScan.

http://realtalkny.uproxx.com/2013/0...s-excuse-my-french-first-week-numbers-are-in/

French Montana’s Bad Boy Records debut, “Excuse My French,” debuted on the charts at number 4 with 56,000 records sold in the first week.

soooo, have you given up Ninja?

Last edited:
for some reason I think A$AP gets more plays on the radio and what not, but personally I think French Montana is "da hotter NYC rapper"

French Montana's album was a big pile of mainstream mess :smh: not a single song sounded organic like nearly all his mixtapes. You couldve replaced him with Meek Mill, Ace Hood, or any of those generic We The Best minions and there would be no difference. Guess thats the result of giving away 7 years worth of free music.being wack

LongLiveA$AP is still one of my favorite albums of 2013. I will never ever listen to French Montana. Ever.

the day ninjahood admits he's wrong will be the day when penguins fly!

funkmaster flex crowned French Montana da hottest NY rapper out now... HA!

funk flex's opinion on da matter >>>> NT hipsters that roam around tumblr instead of da streets...

FOH, i know WTF im talkin bout b
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
ya ****** can take that L SMOOOOOTH.

Last edited:
at da end of da day, im right though...im out here, lets be very clear, asap dont move da needle out in these boros b, and flex just validated my WHOLE thread.

take that....
nthat.gif

at da end of da day, im right though...im out here, lets be very clear, asap dont move da needle out in these boros b, and flex just validated my WHOLE thread.

take that....
nthat.gif
he damned near said that last year...'jan 14'. That's when the video is from...

at da end of da day.

(how come you don't say: den, dis, dere, dey, doz, dem...?)

I ssen a video interview where french says the only person being paid off his album is max. My dude is either dilusional or this super friends era is on overload. my dude has scarface drake nicki wayne birdman neyo mavado diddy ace hood rico love young chops artist snoop dogg weeknd Jeremiah ross mgk los. thats 16 features on a album that sold 50k, if any of those artist got proper paperwork this album should cost half a million to make. Not to mention he samples and producer fees. Im not gonna act like I needed a full lengtg frenchie album only but dude has made legit mixtapes by himself, I think all those dudes who shout out his album was shouting cause they tryna get paid off that ish. If max got a chance at a album that would if had only gang green on it and it would of been a classic.

I ssen a video interview where french says the only person being paid off his album is max. My dude is either dilusional or this super friends era is on overload. my dude has scarface drake nicki wayne birdman neyo mavado diddy ace hood rico love young chops artist snoop dogg weeknd Jeremiah ross mgk los. thats 16 features on a album that sold 50k, if any of those artist got proper paperwork this album should cost half a million to make. Not to mention he samples and producer fees. Im not gonna act like I needed a full lengtg frenchie album only but dude has made legit mixtapes by himself, I think all those dudes who shout out his album was shouting cause they tryna get paid off that ish. If max got a chance at a album that would if had only gang green on it and it would of been a classic.
it was a travesty that there was no harry fraud on the album.

artist swap favors for favors, plus wit pop that da album paid for itself, anything it sells now is all profit.

artist swap favors for favors, plus wit pop that da album paid for itself, anything it sells now is all profit.

Might be the dumbest **** you said in this thread so far :lol:

A lot of those artists are under contracts

They can't give features away for free, b.

Last edited:
Might be the dumbest **** you said in this thread so far
laugh.gif

A lot of those artists are under contracts

They can't give features away for free, b.
umm they do ALL da time, you really dunno **** about da music biz if you think DJ khaled or Clue or etc. paying for features...its called favors.

once a single or a combo of anything recoups da album budget everything else is profit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom