who's CURRENTLY da hotter NYC rapper outta these 2?

was ur pick?

• A$ap Rocky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
french is still da hotter dude though, got a stronger team, and has gained more from his album

and entire mixtape run then asap rocky, to think otherwise is ridiculous..

clubs & streets hot >>>>internet & tumblr hot.

like it or not, french is HIGHER on da pecking order then asap rocky.

yo you our by far the unreasonable ***** on this board.... The ***** did 3 times what his album did but French is Hotter?.... Rocky is On tour with Rihanna right now & is headlining a tour with Wiz right after yet he's only tumblr hot.

**** the ***** was just in the heights shooting a video..... I ain't eva see so many spanish tweets in my life:lol:

Face it Your wrong

yo you our by far the unreasonable ***** on this board.... The ***** did 3 times what his album did but French is Hotter?.... Rocky is On tour with Rihanna right now & is headlining a tour with Wiz right after yet he's only tumblr hot.

**** the ***** was just in the heights shooting a video..... I ain't eva see so many spanish tweets in my life:lol:

Face it Your wrong
like to be honest nobody is even checking for Rocky like that man that album came and went. That tour dont even mean much cuz he is opening for rihanna man .Rihanna chick is a pop act. In the realms of hip hop touring with her doesnt mean much. The wiz tour is cool but nobody really rocks with wiz albums man nor his tapes like that . Asap is fizzingly out sure he has an adidas commercial but son is just a billboard for whatever is hot right now .When kids finally get an identity and stop wearing black where is he gonna go

Face it Your wrong
like to be honest nobody is even checking for Rocky like that man that album came and went. That tour dont even mean much cuz he is opening for rihanna man .Rihanna chick is a pop act. In the realms of hip hop touring with her doesnt mean much. The wiz tour is cool but nobody really rocks with wiz albums man nor his tapes like that . Asap is fizzingly out sure he has an adidas commercial but son is just a billboard for whatever is hot right now .When kids finally get an identity and stop wearing black where is he gonna go
im tryin to tell em...

but then again 99.99999999999999999% dont go clubbin, aint on da streets, aint around vagina, aint sociable, etc.

rocky still a rookie, french is a seasoned veteran in comparison..WAAY deeper catalog, has  WAAY more money from his career and

has been more successful, going back to cocaine city DVD series,  more videos, better sidekick (chinx) stronger team (MMG, badboy)...at this

point you're comparing some kid with rookie hype with a album that like homie said came and went, versus

french who's last 2 mixtapes plus album has had LONG legs in terms of jams on da radios (coke boys 3, mac & cheese 3, and Excuse my French)

rocky can't compete in comparison with 1 album, 1 solo mixtape, and 1 complilation mixtape..they not even on da same weight class folks.

laugh.gif
let it go man.

you're delusional.
i LIVE in NYC, French is WAAAAAY more poppin then rocky.

how em i delusional when im right? french been out 3x longer then rocky and been successful for a longer period of time, how is that wrong?

french got to a point where he was beefing wit 50 cent, & jim jones...asap rocky's nemesis?
[h1]Azealia Banks[/h1]
laugh.gif
roll.gif

rocky's not on French's class...

:lol: let it go man.

you're delusional.

i LIVE in NYC, French is WAAAAAY more poppin then rocky.

how em i delusional when im right? french been out 3x longer then rocky and been successful for a longer period of time, how is that wrong?

french got to a point where he was beefing wit 50 cent, & jim jones...asap rocky's nemesis?
[h1]Azealia Banks[/h1]

:lol: :rofl:

rocky's not on French's class...

What about the other 49 states? :nerd:

Classic

roll.gif

Rocky is hotter from a national perspective.  French has the clubs on lock (which is a small demographic compared to who really listens/buys music now)

This **** aint about cars or anything else because that doesn't define who is hotter.

Take that L my good fellow

Que Vince Carter its over gif Lmaoo

I agree it ain't about cars but French is the man

Last edited:
french is da hotter aritist. but like some of yall said rockys album came and went what makes you think french is going to be different. his album came out and then fade away. again dont know why yall comparing trash. at the end its still trash. yall fighting for who has ny on their back while the westcoast has its superstar for years to come. 

westcoast artist>>>>>east

rocky got that adidas money

french got that ciroc umbrella subsidiary money

The **** is this ***** talkin bout

Leave westcoast, south,and midwest out of this thread

Last edited:

- They are Selling out Arenas WORLDWIDE but nobody is checking for them.
- Rocky's album came & Went..........Rocky's Album came out in January.... Wild For the Night is JUST reaching it's height.
- He has a new commercial Campaign..... but he's fizzling out
- Says he's more successful yet his debut comes out and does a 1/3rd of what rocky did
- Says he's more successful I don't think he's been on a major tour yet
- Better sidekick When Ferg has one of the most anticipated mixtapes of the summer & work gets more play in NYC than ANY Chinx drug record. **** French jumped on Ferg's Remix because he knew what it was

Here's your problem for some reason you actually think that going to hood clubs & all things pertaining the hood is the end all be all of NYC. Their is a HUGE demographic outside of there they gave french Weezy, Drake,2chainz, Nicki, Ross, Diddy, Neyo, the ****** soul of Max B and he mustered up 50K fam this **** ain't an argument no more

I thought we was talking about who's the hotter artist.

Fam went to who makes more money, who drives the better car and who has the better "beef" nemesis :lol:

I rather listen to French than Rocky anyday but come on...

Trust ain't no hip hop heads paying to see ASAP open for Rihanna in the frame of the hip hop world and not pop ASAP and French are held to the same standard ASAP is fizzling out that Ferg cat is fizzling out before he started that work remix is getting laughed at .Asap fan base is mostly Kanye good music fans .Kanye is back and Asap and his crew dropping meh verses and seem to running low in content and imagery for their fans .You got Kanye as these kids focus right now .Asap can hide behind the fact he is opening up for Rihanna and it looks like he selling out shows but he ain't Rihanna is he just along for the ride .

ASAP buzz was hurt by Trinidad James real bad Trinidad pretty much made that whole high fashion gold teeth become a parody add the dresses,questionable beefs and suspect comments over the past month and you see his album sales looking funny in the light now that its rumored his label bought up a bunch of his tapes .French is like Gucci he ain't gotta sale a 100,000 albums to be successful he tour and do shows consistently drop tapes and runs the club hood circuit .Hood dudes like Gucci and French will always have an audience and can come up fast bringing in a protege to get them reenergized .

Face it Your wrong
That tour with Wiz is gonna be BIG . . . Rocky and Wiz are headlining, with Trinidad James, Joey Badass, and I can't remember who else, but that tour really has something for everybody

- They are Selling out Arenas WORLDWIDE but nobody is checking for them.
- Rocky's album came & Went..........Rocky's Album came out in January.... Wild For the Night is JUST reaching it's height.
- He has a new commercial Campaign..... but he's fizzling out
- Says he's more successful yet his debut comes out and does a 1/3rd of what rocky did
- Says he's more successful I don't think he's been on a major tour yet
- Better sidekick When Ferg has one of the most anticipated mixtapes of the summer & work gets more play in NYC than ANY Chinx drug record. **** French jumped on Ferg's Remix because he knew what it was

Here's your problem for some reason you actually think that going to hood clubs & all things pertaining the hood is the end all be all of NYC. Their is a HUGE demographic outside of there they gave french Weezy, Drake,2chainz, Nicki, Ross, Diddy, Neyo, the ****** soul of Max B and he mustered up 50K fam this **** ain't an argument no more
My *****...agree with everything in this post

In this thread you can tell who is really in touch with what people listen to and who is just in touch with being an old hip hop head.

Cars son? what are these preposterous words

Last edited:
Not a fan of neither rappers but if we talkin about popularity then Rocky takes the cake and its not even close. I doubt you can find 10 people in the streets in a state not New York that can tell you who French Montana is. ASAP Rocky is definitely the "hotter" NYC rapper.

Back
Top Bottom