WHO WILL FALL FIRST? VOL. ROCAWEAR, AKS, SEAN JOHN?

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

NT'ers will only wear a brand for 6 months it seems.

All of you dudes on here hyping Rich Yung right now will be saying how hard it fell off by Spring-time. Then you'll be hyping up another garbage brand. It goes in a cycle. Dynamic homeostasis basically.
smh.gif
how's it gonna fall off? Rich Yung isn't even on the national scene like rocawear, sean john, etc.

you go to the streets outside new york and ask them if they know/own Rich Yung, at least 9 out of 10 will say no.

it's hardly a hyped brand.

Originally Posted by kavinsky

i always considered them "fallen off". just because they're still around doesn't mean they're good. *cough* lrg
It doesn't matter if they're good or not.
What matters is how much they're selling.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

NT'ers will only wear a brand for 6 months it seems.

All of you dudes on here hyping Rich Yung right now will be saying how hard it fell off by Spring-time. Then you'll be hyping up another garbage brand. It goes in a cycle. Dynamic homeostasis basically.
smh.gif
how's it gonna fall off? Rich Yung isn't even on the national scene like rocawear, sean john, etc.

you go to the streets outside new york and ask them if they know/own Rich Yung, at least 9 out of 10 will say no.

it's hardly a hyped brand.
What's the world at large got to do with his statement? he said NTers, and whats big with NTers.

all of these brands fell off but theres still a market for these brands. alot of people in the south still dress like its 2001 so there probably real popularover there.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I thought akademiks already did fall.

I have not seen anyone wearing it in a few years.
I haven't seen akademiks in a long time...the real question is which brand will last the longest. My vote goes to Sean John. SJ step away fromthe baggy clothing, and now moved into the more casual look.

Back
Top Bottom