WHO WILL FALL FIRST? VOL. ROCAWEAR, AKS, SEAN JOHN?

FUBU stand up.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayJay414

Akedemiks they're only good for sweats to lounge in...
akademiks are probably the only one outta the lines mentioned wit any street clout left. and LRG is hanging on too.

akademiks was never even on the same level as rocawear and sean john in terms of popularity. the average suburban white dude will know what rocawear and seanjohn is and have no idea of what akademiks is.

and i think sean john is here to stay for a long time.

i actually wore a sean john cable knit sweater today

I rock SJ denim hard. I love the flavors, and the sizing. RW jeans are cut to big. A lot of NBA players wear SJ hard.

Akademiks peaked in 2001, which to me, was their most successful year.

laugh.gif
Hispanics were on Pepe hard. Give a Hispanic female a nice Pepe out, new Jordans, and glam her up, and you couldn't tell her anything. I rememberdebating a chick on SJ versus Pepe, and she said that SJ is played, and it'l die out in a year or two. She said this in 2003...

laugh.gif
You probably don't see SJ worn by a lot of people in NYC, because Diddy pulled his clothing from the majority of urban spots.

sean john aint going nowhere

their line is so diversified and global

lines like karl kani and mecca aren't dead either...do your homework. all that %$$ is overseas

akademiks might be just about done though. they used to have good quality premium processed denim, and the best sweatsuits around. those stadium series sweatswere the %$$

Sean john will last. Rocawear is terrible. Ak been fell off. Even diddy cant bring it back. but like i said Sean john isnt going anywhere.

To niketalk these brands will always look as if they are failing, thats because nt is too hip, but rest of the world isn't. These brands are still wornwidely outside nt, which is why they are doing fine and will continue to do fine. If and when they start doing really bad I am sure they will change theirstrategy and market it differently. You have to look past what you are wearing and see what everyone is wearing.

Wear what u like.. they all got crack coming out for the winter lines.... For all u dudes who ditch clothing brands becuz its the cool thing to do will learnlater on in life that it aint the clothes that makes the man it the man that makes the clothes....

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Wear what u like.. they all got crack coming out for the winter lines.... For all u dudes who ditch clothing brands becuz its the cool thing to do will learn later on in life that it aint the clothes that makes the man it the man that makes the clothes....
co-sign, wear what you like, its not about who fell off. Wear anything but ecko
laugh.gif
I found myself wearing a ecko shirt the other week
smh.gif
tired.gif

NT'ers will only wear a brand for 6 months it seems.

All of you dudes on here hyping Rich Yung right now will be saying how hard it fell off by Spring-time. Then you'll be hyping up another garbage brand. Itgoes in a cycle. Dynamic homeostasis basically.

And Rich Yung is no less garbage than Akademiks, Rocawear, Ecko, etc. or any of the other brands NT has hyped up in the past. It just happens to be the latestoverpriced thing.

As soon as the general public catches on to something all of a sudden it's garbage. When nobody knows about it it's hot to you guys. Nevermind theactual quality, or aesthetic appeal....you know....the stuff that actually matters?

Sean John is the best of the bunch and I doubt they will fall anytime soon .. however I dont wear this garbage and if you do, you should be shoot .. LMAO ..

P. S. I forsee Sean John getting bigger and bigger the more they venture to the casual look ....

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

NT'ers will only wear a brand for 6 months it seems.

All of you dudes on here hyping Rich Yung right now will be saying how hard it fell off by Spring-time. Then you'll be hyping up another garbage brand. It goes in a cycle. Dynamic homeostasis basically.

And Rich Yung is no less garbage than Akademiks, Rocawear, Ecko, etc. or any of the other brands NT has hyped up in the past. It just happens to be the latest overpriced thing.

As soon as the general public catches on to something all of a sudden it's garbage. When nobody knows about it it's hot to you guys. Nevermind the actual quality, or aesthetic appeal....you know....the stuff that actually matters?

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I thought this thread title was about Rocawear,Akademiks and Sean John???

Rich Yung was released going on 4 years already.You obviously didnt know that..The only people that are hyping it are the ones that didnt know about it before.

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Nevermind the actual quality, or aesthetic appeal....you know....the stuff that actually matters?
Is that what you really shop for??? Clothing quality??
laugh.gif

ha, i found myself rocking a pair of AKDMKS sweatpants to practice today.
i forgot how comfy they were.

Back
Top Bottom