WHO WILL FALL FIRST? VOL. ROCAWEAR, AKS, SEAN JOHN?

These three brands have been on top of urban wear for the past 10 years, but the reign won't last forever so who do you think will fall first. To me Ithink akademiks will go,then sean john, then roc.

Sean John moved into the casual sector more and more. I doubt they'll fall.

Then again, I don't wear stuff from any of these companies anymore, other than a pair of jeans to do some work around the house.

i always considered them "fallen off". just because they're still around doesn't mean they're good. *cough* lrg

I doubt sean john will fall cause they are target to a more widely sector of people

to me it seems like they already did...
i remember when if you were rockin' rocawear, sean john, or akdmks then u were fresh, but it DEFFINITLEY isnt taht way these days.
i dont even own those brands any more, oh wait i do have a pair of akdmks jeans and a hoodie that i dont wear lol.

but yeah they all fell off together imo

Sean John will never fall cuz they target a much wider range of people than the other brands. and Diddy recently bought Akademiks, so I don't thinkthey'll fall anytime soon. so I guess Roacwear will be the first to kick the bucket lol

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Sean John will never fall cuz they target a much wider range of people than the other brands. and Diddy recently bought Akademiks, so I don't think they'll fall anytime soon. so I guess Roacwear will be the first to kick the bucket lol

He bought Eynce for small change

Kemistre 8 which owns Akademiks, Akademiks Ladies, Stash House, Prps and ASA

I didn't know anything about Diddy and Enyce/Akademiks.....with that bein' said they all pretty much fell off already.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Sean John will never fall cuz they target a much wider range of people than the other brands. and Diddy recently bought Akademiks, so I don't think they'll fall anytime soon. so I guess Roacwear will be the first to kick the bucket lol

ooooooohhhh yea, my bad I got confused with Enyce
laugh.gif

aaronj wrote:
to me it seems like they already did...
i remember when if you were rockin' rocawear, sean john, or akdmks then u were fresh, but it DEFFINITLEY isnt taht way these days.
i dont even own those brands any more, oh wait i do have a pair of akdmks jeans and a hoodie that i dont wear lol.

but yeah they all fell off together imo

eek.gif
Really. I know there are other brandsto wear like Parish and others butthose seem likecome and go brands like Miskeen was, In Cincinnati Rocawear is stilla major brand and aksare still worn and like stated before sean john is likea high class Levi now. It appeals to everyone.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I thought akademiks already did fall.

I have not seen anyone wearing it in a few years.
COSIGN SO THAT MEANS ITS BETWEEN THE ROC AND SEAN JOHN AND SEAN JOHN APPEALS TO MANY MARKETS...

tom-cruise-rocafella-sign.jpg

Originally Posted by tmukg21

ooooooohhhh yea, my bad I got confused with Enyce
laugh.gif
the old owner used to be some Filipino dude.

he was mad chill too. gave me a Enyce CD

Back
Top Bottom