who was searching for that Wii today??

had 30 at my bestbuy

first person was in line at midnight. had some of my peoples in line, they got there about 4am. it was cold as hell too, but you sacrifice a little sleep tomake those people for who you are buying it for happy
smile.gif

im in oakland. and i went to the bayfair target. all together i paid about 630$ for 2 Wii's and a extra controller and nunchuk. they had about 120 and pplwas snoozin so im sellin the other one for about 400-500$. they said they not gettin another shipment until after the new year

Are they really that hard to find on the west coast? I've never seen any store with them being sold out here in Maryland.

It's a GameStop around the corner from campus, and they don't open until 10 AM. I was like
eek.gif
. So I waited for 20 min in a nearby bookstore readingcomics or something to pass the time, then I go into the store. 3 people are in line, and they all look at me with a "you ain't gettin no Wii,boy" look. I ask the employee how many does he have. He says three, but they haven't come in yet. Should arrive at 11. I'm like damn. On my wayout of the store, one of the customers in line says, "Damn, I forgot I had an appointment!!" and leaves the store. I took her spot, and and hourlater, I have a new Wii. GOD is good indeed.
pimp.gif

my mom was in target this morning to get something else and said she passed a shelf full of em and could have got one. when i told her how much they werereselling for her eyes got big

ive been seeing wiis at gamestop over the past year. i didnt know people were still looking for them.

I was doing a demo at Costco yesterday and I seen that they had a whole pallet near the checkout lanes with the manager making sure people only bought 1 andpaid for it right away. I could've bought one also but I didn't have my dads Costco card on me
smh.gif
. They sold the whole pallet in under 30 mins also. Hopefully the one I'm gettingfor free at work comes sometime this week.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

"Mines" is not a conventional word.

It is if one if referring to multiple places in which precious metals or other commodities may be extracted from the ground.

But no, no Wii for me.

resale value is gonna drop in the next few days...so those of you holding on to them get rid of em now...ebay will be flooded and ppl will not be willing topay as much for something that wont get there before christmas

I still got 3 under my bed, got rid of 2 on friday, looking to pickup 3-4 tomorrow morning.
(Craigslist rocks)

Originally Posted by 5tan

I still got 3 under my bed, got rid of 2 on friday, looking to pickup 3-4 tomorrow morning.
(Craigslist rocks)
this guys runnin down the street holdin 2 wii's on some puersuit to happines type shiiii

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by 5tan

(Craigslist rocks)
this guys runnin down the street holdin 2 wii's on some puersuit to happines type shiiii

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

For the NYC ppl whose still looking for a wii, the nintendo store by rockefeller center receives a huge shipment every day.

Back
Top Bottom