Who was brave enough to play "Open Chest?"

Last year when dudes would leave for the bathroom we would flip their bookbags inside out and fill em up with textbooks and then zip it closed while inside out 
laugh.gif
. Sometimes we put their bookbags on high ground so when they pull it down it comes down crashing with all the textbooks lol. I only got caught once the whole year.

Last year when dudes would leave for the bathroom we would flip their bookbags inside out and fill em up with textbooks and then zip it closed while inside out 
laugh.gif
. Sometimes we put their bookbags on high ground so when they pull it down it comes down crashing with all the textbooks lol. I only got caught once the whole year.

Got caught once. I made sure it was the first and last. Never thought gettin rocked in your chest was fun and games. But I did play knuckles. That %!%% hurt!

Got caught once. I made sure it was the first and last. Never thought gettin rocked in your chest was fun and games. But I did play knuckles. That %!%% hurt!

oh man. i use to get violated when i played that in highschool
frown.gif
lol. that and corners.

corners = when you go in an elevator you call corners. whoever isnt in one gets rocked body shots ofc.

oh man. i use to get violated when i played that in highschool
frown.gif
lol. that and corners.

corners = when you go in an elevator you call corners. whoever isnt in one gets rocked body shots ofc.

middle school....
30t6p3b.gif

open chest, "B" game, cup check, purple nurple, and pantsing others
i participated in all of those...

middle school....
30t6p3b.gif

open chest, "B" game, cup check, purple nurple, and pantsing others
i participated in all of those...

Originally Posted by Wilroc

laugh.gif

Dude in my class did this Junior year, I knew him for a few years I look over after he's done flipping the backpack he's like 'ay' and pulls out a zip tie and puts it around the zippers 
roll.gif
. Dude who's backpack it was was straight HEATED yelling and +$$%, good times man. 

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

laugh.gif

I remember those days. But, no ever voluntarily 'played.' You just saw an open chest... and then blasted 'em.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

thats a quick way to get the brakes beat off you where i come from.
"
roll.gif
" removed for emphasis.

Back
Top Bottom