Who took the biggest L of 2008???

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Detroit as a state

roll.gif

Just took the title...

In no particular order....................

--The New England Patriots.........From going to a perfect season to losing the Super Bowl, the true definition of FRAUDS.

--Kobe Bryant fans..........With the Lakers losing to the Celtics in the finals, kinda puts to rest all the Kobe being better than MJ talk.

--Republicans........from John McCain, Sarah Palin, Joe the "so called" Plumber, that stupid chick that carved a "B" backwards onto herface, to our very own TBone here on NT, you name it Republicans somehow someway manage to take L's left and right thisyear...........*Jeezy*...."And I love it CHEA".

--George W. Bush.......No matter how you look at him, he will forever go down as the guy that did such a bad job that he let a black man in the White House,not that I have a problem with that of course but I'm sure some Americans do
laugh.gif

--The Detroit Lions........Self explanatory.

--The US Economy........Self explanatory.

--Plaxico Burress......literally throwing away millions of dollars just cause he wanted to carry a gun into a club.

--OJ Simpson.......this guy got away with murder and still couldn't keep himself out of trouble the second time around

--Washington ******** fans.........for having their team lose to mine at the end of the year, I shall continue to mention this for some time to come..

This dude who passed out at my house with about a ounce of that dro in his jacket. Needless to say there is a lot less in that bag as of 20 mins ago.

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

This dude who passed out at my house with about a ounce of that dro in his jacket. Needless to say there is a lot less in that bag as of 20 mins ago.

nah, playa. i think you took the L on that one....

get it?!?! took the L?????

nevermind...
ohwell.gif

Deuce King wrote:

--Kobe Bryant fans..........With the Lakers losing to the Celtics in the finals, kinda puts to rest all the Kobe being better than MJ talk.

smh.gif

Like Jordan never got swept by the Celtics in the plaoffs before or handled by the Pistons or Knicks. #!%$#

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Deuce King wrote:

smh.gif

Like Jordan never got swept by the Celtics in the plaoffs before or handled by the Pistons or Knicks. #!%$#

I know Jordan even got his $#* handed to him by the Magics if I'm not mistaken. I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

nah, playa. i think you took the L on that one....

get it?!?! took the L?????

nevermind...
ohwell.gif

i see what you did there..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MALCOLM X

In my opinion-guys did. Most guys dropped the baggy jeans, and sports jerseys to don skin tight jeans with just enough saggage to show off their Krusty the Clown boxers.
If that style wasn't enough guys even opted to wear full Halloween gear every day of the year by dressing as though they were straight out of the 80's. I seen many a'fools in NYC with Flat Tops, rope chains, stone washed tight jeans, and crusty high tops, topped with a multi-colored windbreaker jacket. Some of these FOOLS even have the nerve to walk around with boom boxes.
Can't forget dudes rockin that wack Bathing Apes junk from head to toe and walking around nyc with a skateboard like skateboarding is prevalent in the projects.
QFT

Back
Top Bottom