Who the Hell Cares Vol. Royal Wedding

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

The women at my job are going crazy for this. Tkaing the day off from work cuz they'll be too tired from being up at 4am watching a figurehead wedding in a continent far away from us. smh. BTW quiock question. If you were royalty and had the choice of every chick in your country, wouldn't you bag the baddest broad possible. It's like these royals bag avaerage broads. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Why get Halle or Beyonce when you can have Jeniffer Aniston. smh[/color]
eyes.gif
reported for trolling

Kate is having the ultimate come up...

only one coming close in Amber Rose...

shorty was a coal miner's daughter and on Friday will be a princes...

laugh.gif

Kate is having the ultimate come up...

only one coming close in Amber Rose...

shorty was a coal miner's daughter and on Friday will be a princes...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

sounds like a sporting event 
grin.gif

DING DING DING.

smh at people criticizing others yet spending 3 hours a day watching nba playoff games. People like distractions. Get used to it.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

grin.gif

DING DING DING.

smh at people criticizing others yet spending 3 hours a day watching nba playoff games. People like distractions. Get used to it.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

i dont get the obsession either.
agreed
my dude works for CNBC

he said they sent hundreds of people overseas to cover this 
laugh.gif

I'm not a superficial guy but I understand most people are, this kid is an balding and openly racist, why do people care 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

HankMoody wrote:

I'd normally agree
but there are some big differences

Sports is an industry, like it or not, it's making $, keeping people in bars, and influencing clothes for most of the year

Sports is founded in reality, a lot of the fans have played the sport and enjoy watching someone better than them, no one's watching this royal wedding can even relate to this BS 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

i dont get the obsession either.
agreed
my dude works for CNBC

he said they sent hundreds of people overseas to cover this 
laugh.gif

I'm not a superficial guy but I understand most people are, this kid is an balding and openly racist, why do people care 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

HankMoody wrote:

I'd normally agree
but there are some big differences

Sports is an industry, like it or not, it's making $, keeping people in bars, and influencing clothes for most of the year

Sports is founded in reality, a lot of the fans have played the sport and enjoy watching someone better than them, no one's watching this royal wedding can even relate to this BS 
laugh.gif

UK taxpayers already pay for the Royals anyway, so it won't make much difference from that side of things.
Been avoiding the coverage as much as possible. I have no interest in the whole affair & will just be glad when it's over.

Royal wedding my !%#!....

webRoyleFamilyS2gen.jpg

UK taxpayers already pay for the Royals anyway, so it won't make much difference from that side of things.
Been avoiding the coverage as much as possible. I have no interest in the whole affair & will just be glad when it's over.

Royal wedding my !%#!....

webRoyleFamilyS2gen.jpg

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I wouldn't expect most young Americans to understand the appeal at all.

It has nothing to to with 'understanding the appeal."

It's about not really giving a !#%@.

This garbage is pushed on everyone like these people's nuptials are relevant to the modern world the rest of us are living in.

!#%@ takes up headline news, meanwhile there's wars going on, economies blowing up, etc, but we're force fed news about who the designer is for this chick's wedding or whatever.
Get over it. People are acting like this is the first time the media has focused too much attention on an event and ignored real issues. I just went to CNN.com and BBC.com and guess what? Every link and story wasn't about the wedding... if you want your news, you can still get it so stop complaining. And "not understanding the appeal" is the same as "not giving a %@+#" people who sit on a message board designed around sneakers, who are mostly men, for the most part WILL NOT understand or give a %@+# about the royal wedding. But upwards of a billion people will tune in anyway... so clearly people have an interest.

HankMoody wrote:
whyhellothere wrote:
grin.gif

DING DING DING.

Or who spend time watching The Jersey Shore or Keeping up with the Kardashians or any reality show that is just mindless entertainment. Except the Royal Family actually has an impact and people legitimately care about them and the wedding. Even so, it's just a spectacle and something people like to watch for entertainment and escape... Americans do it just as much if not worse on a more regular basis.
For the record, I didn't say I'm going to be up all night watching with my Royal Wedding t-shirt either or that the Royal Family is perfect or anything like that
laugh.gif
  but it's funny when people on Niketalk criticize or mock events like these, but then you look at some of the threads on here that go 40+ pages over even more trivial matters

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I wouldn't expect most young Americans to understand the appeal at all.

It has nothing to to with 'understanding the appeal."

It's about not really giving a !#%@.

This garbage is pushed on everyone like these people's nuptials are relevant to the modern world the rest of us are living in.

!#%@ takes up headline news, meanwhile there's wars going on, economies blowing up, etc, but we're force fed news about who the designer is for this chick's wedding or whatever.
Get over it. People are acting like this is the first time the media has focused too much attention on an event and ignored real issues. I just went to CNN.com and BBC.com and guess what? Every link and story wasn't about the wedding... if you want your news, you can still get it so stop complaining. And "not understanding the appeal" is the same as "not giving a %@+#" people who sit on a message board designed around sneakers, who are mostly men, for the most part WILL NOT understand or give a %@+# about the royal wedding. But upwards of a billion people will tune in anyway... so clearly people have an interest.

HankMoody wrote:
whyhellothere wrote:
grin.gif

DING DING DING.

Or who spend time watching The Jersey Shore or Keeping up with the Kardashians or any reality show that is just mindless entertainment. Except the Royal Family actually has an impact and people legitimately care about them and the wedding. Even so, it's just a spectacle and something people like to watch for entertainment and escape... Americans do it just as much if not worse on a more regular basis.
For the record, I didn't say I'm going to be up all night watching with my Royal Wedding t-shirt either or that the Royal Family is perfect or anything like that
laugh.gif
  but it's funny when people on Niketalk criticize or mock events like these, but then you look at some of the threads on here that go 40+ pages over even more trivial matters

Back
Top Bottom