Who still wears Lacoste?

Who still wears Lacoste? I been on the RL Polo before it became trendy again. But I need a polo shirt, I can get a Lacoste for $20 more than RL polo. A Gatorwould eat a Pony right?

I have had two Lacoste shirts but they were a XXL
laugh.gif
I bought them whenbaggy clothes were still in style.

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Who still wears Lacoste? I been on the RL Polo before it became trendy again. But I need a polo shirt, I can get a Lacoste for $20 more than RL polo. A Gator would eat a Pony right?
Whoa, whoa, whoa....I was never aware that it went out of style.

Why would you buy a shirt that costs $20 more than the other?

Just because other people are wearing Polo because of a trend doesnt mean you have to change your wardrobe up

lacoste just seems a little bit nicer than polo. Not saying anything is wrong with Polo, but everyone and there mother has a closet full of it.

I'm not saying its out of style at all but everybody is on the "Polo Hype" right now. I was just thinking should I just spend $20 more and get aLacoste?

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

lacoste just seems a little bit nicer than polo. Not saying anything is wrong with Polo, but everyone and there mother has a closet full of it.
thank marshalls and tj maxx for that...

I wore my forest green Lacoste today to work, mad compliments
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Why would you buy a shirt that costs $20 more than the other?

Just because other people are wearing Polo because of a trend doesnt mean you have to change your wardrobe up
Some people just like products better than others or prefer expensive taste, no biggie.

my opinion is Lacoste lasts a lot longer.
never gets dull
I have longsleeves from 03 that I wear plenty.
some jeans that were half price at the outlets.

ill william, what color shirts are you talking about in your og post?

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Who still wears Lacoste? I been on the RL Polo before it became trendy again. But I need a polo shirt, I can get a Lacoste for $20 more than RL polo. A Gator
would eat a Pony right?
Whoa, whoa, whoa....I was never aware that it went out of style.

it didn't. it just went out of urban/ghetto style. just like how throwbacks are now out of style in the hood.

there's two very different schools of thought on this board, ergo, perspectives on fashion.

Trying to finish off my basic colour shirts collection...which I think is never going to end.

I love RL too but I got more Lacoste shirts.

I like their other garments too. Subtle, but classy and not fancy (except for the kicks).

Back
Top Bottom