Who sits in the front seat of the car, your mother or your wife?

how takes the front?

• Total voters
Me and my wife live together so she's always shotgun anyways, but if I were to pick up my mom from something and go to meet my wife and my wife has to sit in the back my wife wouldn't make an issue out of it.

If we're all together and it's my wife, mother and others... my wife is riding shotgun.

Also now that I think about it my mother hops in the back seat if she knows I'm going to meet up with my wife.

Last edited:
In Mexican culture the wife would insist that mom sit in the front seat. Mom would bashfully decline and tell her she is ok sitting in the backseat because of her arthritis. They argue back and forth for 5 minutes while I kill a bag of chili lime Takis.
That’s not just Mexican culture, that just good ol fashioned home training.

The girl in the video was wild disrespectful.
man the problem is deeper than the sit :lol:
Edit:
1595866140249.png
1595866152742.png

Last edited:
Also now that I think about it my mother hops in the back seat if she knows I'm going to meet up with my wife.
She rides in the back seat on the way there?

Kinda related but i always thought its funny when id see families get in the car, the dad/husband drives and the kid and mom sit in the back seat :lol: looking like a taxi

I always ask which seat they prefer.

I tend to get the front seat by default, due to my size. But I always joke and say I want the middle seat lol.

Back
Top Bottom