"Who said that?" © Wale

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

^^^Reason why Osi is where he is right now.

I just watched the video of Wale on Hot 97 with Angie Martinez, I guess, prior to Sneaker Pimps mishap.

He's can speak well, and with much clarity, and expresses what he's thinking.

But, if you watch the Hot 97 video and then watch the Sneaker Pimps video you would be like "That's not the same guy? Is it?"
Its just when you mad though.. Like dude was prolly heated so he reverted to slang.etc.. I know if i was heated my vocab wouldnt be on point

I enjoy dudes music, but the first time he started responding to petty @*** on a message board, it made me wonder.

He is a helluva rapper, honestly, but to succeed, it takes way more than sheer skill.

If he's smart he doesn't reply.

If he's smarter, he deletes his NT account and focuses on his own @***.

Originally Posted by haiti5

dom jewels and illi and even others have gotten hated on nt..shhhhhhhhiiit even wes duce used to get clowned on but he took the criticism and got better

ehhh....I disagree. Besides dudes(including me) not really feeling his flow on 25th hour and Wes Duece who was clowned on off the fact he started posting hismusic from the jump...as in "I just started rapping, here's what I got." and of course that @!$@ was rough as hell and even hands down garbage,so the wes hate was warranted. lmao. But when it come to Illi and Jewels I dont think I've heard a out right bad comment on them yet. WHen it comes to IlliIm not really feeling him from what I heard but I keep it moving, which I think other people on here do too when it comes to them. It seems like Wale just getthat extra hate because he on NT but he aint a NTer if you know what I mean. It seem like some of the DMV cats got semi personal problems with him, but alot ofthe hate is just bandwagon hate in this post even though it got me lmao

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by haiti5

dom jewels and illi and even others have gotten hated on nt..shhhhhhhhiiit even wes duce used to get clowned on but he took the criticism and got better

ehhh....I disagree. Besides dudes(including me) not really feeling his flow on 25th hour and Wes Duece who was clowned on off the fact he started posting his music from the jump...as in "I just started rapping, here's what I got." and of course that @!$@ was rough as hell and even hands down garbage, so the wes hate was warranted. lmao. But when it come to Illi and Jewels I dont think I've heard a out right bad comment on them yet. WHen it comes to Illi Im not really feeling him from what I heard but I keep it moving, which I think other people on here do too when it comes to them. It seems like Wale just get that extra hate because he on NT but he aint a NTer if you know what I mean. It seem like some of the DMV cats got semi personal problems with him, but alot of the hate is just bandwagon hate in this post even though it got me lmao

Had these same thoughts after reading that Dom Kennedy post. Most cats on here aren't that nice. Some should be signed no doubt, but will they sell? idk"A little bit of regional nobody gives a __" And until they change it up thats where their best bet will be. Dom is nice, but on here he was like aGOD and G.O.D is nice but on here he is the almighty. Idk why people in general hate on Wale, the kid spits something vicious. Like listening to his words thathe's saying he is honestly hands down the best freshmen(Blu being a close second, check the sig). They are probably the best two to come out since Lupe andthats real.

I think the reason Jewels gets so much praise was for his antics as Barack O'Drama. Dom doesn't really catch that much hate because he never posts andstays out the light (from my perspective).

malikdagoat wrote:
why the HELL is Cardozo High School in your video

everybody that see the video says that....thats a bad look.

that like me being on video at martin luther king...when i went to watkins mill...

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

honestly theres no winning with you guys, if wale didnt do anything yall would be saying wale got %@+!@$! out by some chubby white dude

and now that he did something yall are saying he thinks hes tough cause he slapped the hat off some white kid
....who is gonna say wale got herbed for not jumping in the crowd cause ONE guy said get off the stage?
roll.gif
NTers ...

& you know this Robby , don't even front with it .
laugh.gif
No now youre gassing it to make a point
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Absolutely NO ONE is gonna go "aiyo Wale' is %+* cause he aint dive in the crowd cause dude said get off stage"...Kneesh be serious now...I know you like to say ridiculous +!$% for fun but you should stop it now as your hometown hero would say...
I can see it now ...

NTers said Jay was herbing it when he didn't reply to Jimmy at first .

If this was Cudi on stage & the same thing happened ... I can see "cudi is scared . gonna let dudes in the audience talk to him like that .
grin.gif
"

Originally Posted by r0yalty

I think the reason Jewels gets so much praise was for his antics as Barack O'Drama. Dom doesn't really catch that much hate because he never posts and stays out the light (from my perspective).

never knew that was him

I think the reason Jewels gets so much praise was for his antics as Barack O'Drama. Dom doesn't really catch that much hate because he never posts and stays out the light (from my perspective).
Dom used to post a hella lot tho ...

When his name started to gain appraise , he stopped posting as much as he used to .

I think that's something that should be done if you get on ...
ohwell.gif

jewels was getting praise waaaay before his screen name was o'darma..back when he was rifle jordan..and even the name before that

Back
Top Bottom