who read ben ballers latest blog entry....vol dude speaking the truth about Tyler Perry

tmukg21

Banned
you gotta read all the way through,
cliffnotes

Tyler perry's movie sucked and some black people out there want to excuse its lack of creativity for him being black Ben went in
roll.gif
roll.gif

But damn if we support him, damn if we don't
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

Air Ant ongoing battle
laugh.gif

you act like everybody on NT got dude's blog on their firefox homepage...

or even in their favorites...

c'mon dude...

I looked at the OP's avy, and thought that would be his expression when he thinks of Ben.

I dont read Ben's Blog...but some of Tyler Perry's stuff is ****ery at it's finest
laugh.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I have yet to see the movie, but if what Ben says about it is true, he's made some great points. And I'm Black and Hispanic if that means anything...

as far as im concerned, if the backbone of your comedy is a man being disguised as a female, then i want no parts of it.

thats why i aint seen White Girls.

like yo, u already know what the deal is, so why even watch the movie?

all that UPN type black comedy stuff is whack.

i went to Chic Fila (sp) and the lil ol lady at the register asked me "u gonna see the tyler perry movie tonight?"

i was mad as a !%@$@ . i felt insulted.

he's the Anfernee Hardaway of black Hollywood. SMFH!- Ben Baller

e12157e6e98fb1297dde57f23cc4bf612c9dc10.jpg

The only thing Tyler Perry has ever done that I genuinely liked was "Diary of a mad black woman". I think he's awful.

Me no hater. Never no not at all, but it's been like 4 Ben Barra threads this week.
I mean why don't you guys try the balls this time, I'm sure his *ck is about to fall off.

the movie was wack. i fell asleep.
his plays/movies are basically a hit or miss. he gets some of them soooo right, and then the others sooooooo wrong.
good ones: whats done in the dark, dairy of a mad black woman, why did i get married.
....and his show is just TERRIBLE.

i dont see why that person was so touchy about bens opinion. they took it to another level. the movie was trash.

Ive never watched any of dudes plays or movies and I watched 13 seconds of his show on TBS. Just seems like a more exaggerated version of Big Mommas House anddude is no Martin Lawrence. I dont knock him for his hustle but that doesnt mean Im gonna subject myself to that BS

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

as far as im concerned, if the backbone of your comedy is a man being disguised as a female, then i want no parts of it.
I 100% agree. ive been sayin that since this dude 1st came out. imo its coo if its in some big mamas house or nutty profeesor type stuff but thistyler perry dude is differen that %%#% is gay imo. ill never support anything he does. Plays, shows, movies, none of it
NT as a collective needs to hop off his rooster.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom