Who normally has more "partners"? Males or Females

I say females FTW (lol) I know some girls who have told me numbers that will make you go
eek.gif

And I thought I was doin something
tired.gif

Anyway, who you got?

about even...

cuz with guys you divide the number they say by about 2.... and with girls you multiply by 2...

so its pretty even after the math...

only way to find out is to ask your mom and dad how many they've been with.

then divide by 10 and thats how many you'll end up with.

Depends... like homes said, women have the offers... so a **%* will be a **%* and be better at it than any man **%* ever has been. But every woman isn't a**%*. It really depends man... There's probably a nice quadratic expression for this shh
laugh.gif

Edit apparently u can't say the s-word that rhymes with butt on NT...

^Personal choice...

I won't even lie, with some girls, ONE is too many, and with others I could care less. It all just depends on what impression of shorty i've come upwith ahead of time.

So what about the he-*****? Why don't YOU dudes feel bad about that? If I was a chick I'd hate being a ****, so I don't he-****
pimp.gif

Normally men have more sexual partners then women. Normally women usually have had more boyfriends then men have had girlfriends.... ehhh it all depends on theperson to be honest..

Don't the averages have to, on the whole, be exactly equal? Assuming the number of men and women are about equal?

laugh.gif

ionno man, i did my total today and
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i need to calm down, but I would say dudes. I know some dudes who smash the ugliest mongooski's ever.

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

So what about the he-*****? Why don't YOU dudes feel bad about that? If I was a chick I'd hate being a ****, so I don't he-****
pimp.gif

Never thought bout it like that, I guess you got some smarts even tho you may skip class alot

Back
Top Bottom