Who is the baddest White chick currently?

In Dallas- I live on the south side but work near the northern side- theres some that live down by me ofcourse- but as any fellow DFW NTer's know- north Dallas is white girl heaven. You can visit almost any place off McKinney avenue most nights and see better, but thursday-Sunday- it aint even fair: theyre everywhere (and im always there with a chick, so its usually a tease, lol). Ages 18-40, well taken care of, and many rich girls or ones trying to get with rich guys. Trust me bro, shes a cutie- but theyre a dime a dozen in a lot of places. Most of us are just posting the best famous/publicly known chicks anyways- but theres SOOOO many out there. Dont put em on a pedestal bro, theres enough out there for us all

this man speaks truth

Mila Kunis is gorgeous and oozes sex like crazy, but I'll never get over those inverted flat booty pics of her, my god :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
blake lively
sara jean underwood (w/o the boob augmentation)
and Kenza

yup. Totally uneccessary. She was fine without them, but she went down the playboy route( chicks getting boob jobs when they dont need them)

anway, Im gonna go a little different and say Anne hathaway. Shes not as stunning as some of the models, but she just strikes me as a "normal" pretty chick

Last edited:
I don't find white chicks as "bad" and I think white women are overrated and put at pedestals they don't deserve but the only one that does it for me currently is

and it's because of the eyes..... other than that white women are grossly overrated

Love Mila, Scarlett, Megan Fox, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kate Upton.  

Here's a few of my other personal favorites that I didn't see anyone mention (haven't checked whole thread though): 

From England: Kate Beckinsale, Kelly Brook, Keeley Hazell, Rosie Jones

From Ireland: Una Healy, Georgia Salpa 

Saint Thomas: Hannah Davis (AKA DirecTv Genie girl AKA Jeter's squeeze)

Australia: Miranda Kerr (Victora's Secret model)

USA: Jessica Biel, Alyssa Milano, Hayden Panettiere, Miesha Tate (MMA fighter), Gina Carano (MMA fighter), Sasha Grey (adult film star turned actress), Rachel Leigh Cook

Canada: Elisha Cuthbert

South Africa: Charlize Theron

Russia: Maria Sharapova

So many to choose, I don't think I have a favorite.

Now for your viewing pleasure, in order of mention: 

I don't find white chicks as "bad" and I think white women are overrated and put at pedestals they don't deserve but the only one that does it for me currently is

and it's because of the eyes..... other than that white women are grossly overrated
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom