Who is the baddest man that ever lived?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Who is the baddest man that ever lived? In general just in terms of the way he shaped and willed the world around him in his way. What dude do you look at and say ,"wow that man is amazing". I can't really think of someone other than Buddha or Jesus. Those cats thousands of years later still have millions following their teachings.

son didnt even think of hitler who murdered million but when straight to religion

weak

Who is the baddest man that ever lived? In general just in terms of the way he shaped and willed the world around him in his way. What dude do you look at and say ,"wow that man is amazing". I can't really think of someone other than Buddha or Jesus. Those cats thousands of years later still have millions following their teachings.

son didnt even think of hitler who murdered million but when straight to religion

weak

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I can't really think of someone other than Buddha or Jesus. Those cats thousands of years later still have millions following their teachings.
Uhh... by this definition and in reality.....Muhammad is the most influential being to ever exist in written history.

This is just bias.

There has always been a larger following of Catholics (Christian, Protestant, etc.) than any other religion after about 500ad. People have doubts about what he actually did but Jesus was a real person. A
 time system was created after jesus. 
It seems as if your are biased also. Muhammad teachings weren't proclaimed until 400 years after early forms of Christianity. Since then the percentages of converts have been incomparable. And future trends show that nothing is going to change anytime soon. No one is doubting if Jesus has ever lived or the things he has accomplished.

Thats fine. 

That still doesn't change that Jesus was more influential than Muhammed.

I can't really think of someone other than Buddha or Jesus. Those cats thousands of years later still have millions following their teachings.
Uhh... by this definition and in reality.....Muhammad is the most influential being to ever exist in written history.

This is just bias.

There has always been a larger following of Catholics (Christian, Protestant, etc.) than any other religion after about 500ad. People have doubts about what he actually did but Jesus was a real person. A
It seems as if your are biased also. Muhammad teachings weren't proclaimed until 400 years after early forms of Christianity. Since then the percentages of converts have been incomparable. And future trends show that nothing is going to change anytime soon. No one is doubting if Jesus has ever lived or the things he has accomplished.

Thats fine. 

This is just bias.

Thats fine. 

Jesus's pervasive influence is due to Emperor Constantine. Muhammad claimed to bring the "final word" aka he literally told everyone he had the final say on religion and that there would be no more revelations after him as he was the last prophet. And he spread his religion by himself, in his lifetime. That's a whole different level.

But Buddha is so far beyond both Jesus & Muhammad as far as religious figures and like I said, Einstein's mass-energy equivalence changed the human perspective beyond anything that's really ever happened before.

This is just bias.

Thats fine. 

Jesus's pervasive influence is due to Emperor Constantine. Muhammad claimed to bring the "final word" aka he literally told everyone he had the final say on religion and that there would be no more revelations after him as he was the last prophet. And he spread his religion by himself, in his lifetime. That's a whole different level.

But Buddha is so far beyond both Jesus & Muhammad as far as religious figures and like I said, Einstein's mass-energy equivalence changed the human perspective beyond anything that's really ever happened before.

Who's got a link to that sniper who was being hunted down and sat in the same spot for years sniping down everyone that came for him?

Who's got a link to that sniper who was being hunted down and sat in the same spot for years sniping down everyone that came for him?

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

White Death? He gets my vote
pimp.gif

Wiki link

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

White Death? He gets my vote
pimp.gif

Wiki link

Back
Top Bottom