Who is Ramon Sessions? 24 assists vs Bulls, 13 or more assists at least 2 of his first 15 NBA games

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

What's his contract look like? Cause he's going to make himself some money

I don't necessarily think he'll get MAJOR money, nothing like MLE or anything, but he's not going anywhere. Calderon PT II? Maybe. 427,000 thisyear. 700 #*@ next.

what's up with any these second round gems that happens to be a guard. ie. Monta, Gibson, Louis Williams

what gets me is that the Bucks had Oscar Robertson, and a "no-name" in Ramon Sessions holds the record for most assists in a game for a Buck

If there's one thing the Bucks can do, it's pull Point Guards out of their $%@.

Originally Posted by friscostylez

what's up with any these second round gems that happens to be a guard. ie. Monta, Gibson, Louis Williams

None of them have surprised me...they all were first round talents who just entered the draft when it was assumed it "wasn't the right time".Monta Ellis and Louis Williams were both top 5 coming out of HS and considered one and done's anyway...Daniel Gibson also was highly regarded coming out ofTexas.

These days you can't look at where a player was chosen and dictate his fate...too many politics/factors involved in the draft now.

Back
Top Bottom