Who is Ramon Sessions? 24 assists vs Bulls, 13 or more assists at least 2 of his first 15 NBA games

eek.gif

Damn. He finished with 24 assists?

Hello Avery Johnson 2.0. Anyone need a PG that passes?

Not tryna take away anything from that dude but a blind dude coulda dished out 20 assists in that game last night!

send Mo Williams to NY Knicks, so he can shoot all he wants, that damn trigger happy guard. start this kid Sessions from now on and Yi Jian Lian can developbetter under a pass first pg.

some of y'all are haters. dude had 24 assists in a regular season nba game. doesnt matter if its at the end of the season or whatever,its still impressive.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Not tryna take away anything from that dude but a blind dude coulda dished out 20 assists in that game last night!
I got to agree those stats are nice and im not trying to call him a fluke, but us Knicks fans were aazed with mardy Collins at the end of last year andthought he could be our franchise PG. He led the L in mins per game in April and averaged something like 15, 6 and 6 or something like that. watch him thisseason and we realize, holy %%!* this guy may be the worst player in the NBA. He is straight up trash.

Garbage time or not, that's nuts. It just goes to show you what guys in the NBA that don't play much can do when they actually get the minutes.

I hated that Nevada squad.
laugh.gif

yup...there are some haters...DUDE IS A ROOKIE!!!

how often does that happen? that a rookie, second round pick, comes in and breaks franchise assist record...and its only his 16th CAREER GAME@@#!@#!@#

20 and 10 again....

i agree reserve judgment for next year....bc Rasho Nesterovic is averaging 17 and 7 for the month of April.

but I would keep my eye out on this guy....not a bad way to start your NBA career as a 2nd rounder. very positive.

Should be the Bucks sarting PG next season. They desperately need a pass first guy here and run the offense through Bogut, Charlie V and YI.

All I know is I was down in my assists column in my fantasy league. I picked this guy up and he's carried me the past 3 games including tonight's game.I should have the championship locked up thanks to him.

eek.gif
I've BEEN saying he would be the future of the Bucks since he gotcalled back from the D league. I was like
18f25e97cdf53df748da30ea99f1e0c4c23d96d.gif
why ain't hegetting any minutes.

Probably just because i don't like Mo Will
grin.gif

25 points, 14 assists, 7 boards, 3 steals, 3 TO's tonight against the Wolves. Dude probably just won me my fantasy league. I dropped Steve Blake for himabout 3 games ago when Brandon Roy came back, just for the hell of it.

Originally Posted by Beats05

25 points, 14 assists, 7 boards, 3 steals, 3 TO's tonight against the Wolves. Dude probably just won me my fantasy league. I dropped Steve Blake for him about 3 games ago when Brandon Roy came back, just for the hell of it.

For the hell of it I dropped 4 of my dudes in each of my 4 leagues for this dude,
pimp.gif

I'll be winning all four.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom