:: "Who Is Kanye West?" (Vintage '04 Video) ::

smh.gif
tired.gif
Kinda sad to watch this and see him now.

_ was soulful.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

smh.gif
tired.gif
Kinda sad to watch this and see him now.

_ was soulful.
When you see this, it really emphasizes how much he has changed but in any case whatever. Old>>>>>new

yo..

i know people change, but this dude kanye was has CHANGED. sorry, just had toput that out there..

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Prophetic:

roll.gif

This video was a glimpse into the future lol. I remember when he was out here in the bay in 04, speaking on the radio how he was going to be number 1 and wasgiving the tiles of his next albums. After the first week numbers I knew he was going to be big, and that ego was going to get bigger...

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
It's been just over 5 years since CD dropped..haven't listened toit in awhile but it always takes me back to freshmen yr in hs, and how i was fiendin for the cd so bad i copped it at wal-mart..
laugh.gif

and proclaimed it a classic after the first 2 or 3 listens..album was just
eek.gif

Originally Posted by oFLUo

Damn, I miss 03-04
aint that the truth...
Notable Pickups in a span of a few months:
Beg for Mercy
Black Album
College Dropout
Trap Muzik

I Miss the old Kanye Brings back So many memories. Chi Town radio stations was playing Through The Wire in like May 03 first time i heard it i was like damn.

his Freshman Adjustment series was light years ahead of most albums...easily

I could believe that he was gonna be a primadonna...

Ehhh Kanye has changed but he is still a great artist to me and still has to potential to make great music (as long as he stays away from autotune). I haveloved his progression as an artist except for 808's...autotune is just simply corny.

You guys have to remember the loss of his Mom is basically when the change in Kanye began... At least in my opinion..

Back
Top Bottom