who here is 16-24 and already experiencing hair loss/thinning????

i had a baldy and when it grew back i thought i lost my corners, i was 17

but its all good they grew back too
pimp.gif

Quit stressin.....

It can be hereditary too and could potentially depend on your diet too.

Word...been rockin my Lex Luthor..for about 3 years. Hairline was creepin...no need to keep pushing the line back and having an od forehead. Enh.

tough break. could be stress, hereditary, or something else.

if you're goin bald, there's not really anything you can do to stop it but you could prolong the process.

go buy biotin. u can get it just about anywhere, gnc to walmart. start taking that. don't put any hair products (hairspray, etc.) in your hair anddon't blowdry it.

i was barely thinning in the back when i decided to try bald and i love it. so do a lot of women.

Don't sweat it bro. It started happening to me when I was probably around 15 or 16 (hairline started receding). I got the gene from my pop's andmom's side (no she ain't bald but her brothers are). It's only a matter of time that I sport the baldy.

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by justChillmann

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

yep. sucks so bad too
smh.gif

always wearin a hat ftl. get some help early though dude.
no offense, but I think thats just an excuse that "balders"
grin.gif
use. I pretty sure its completely herditary, on the maternal side of ur family

truth, chances are you'll have hair like your maternal grandfather.

my friend is balding like that since he was 19, good thing he's a Jason Statham fan, he just keeps his head shaved very low and pulls it off.
You serious, %$##.

Originally Posted by justChillmann

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

yep. sucks so bad too
smh.gif

always wearin a hat ftl. get some help early though dude.
no offense, but I think thats just an excuse that "balders"
grin.gif
use. I pretty sure its completely herditary, on the maternal side of ur family
i'm not sayin it's the hat...i'm sayin it's the reason i wear the hat****
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'm 20 and have thinning hair. A lot of it came after I shaved my head in Summer 2007. I use to have a head full of hair and still relatively still do, butI think going bald will come in the near future.

It's hereditary though so oh well.

Originally Posted by TheDudeMT

I'm 20 and have thinning hair. A lot of it came after I shaved my head in Summer 2007. I use to have a head full of hair and still relatively still do, but I think going bald will come in the near future.

It's hereditary though so oh well.
wait so are you saying shaving your head causes hair thinning? Ive been shaving my head since i was 12 and i hope thats not the case cause oneday i might just want to grow my hair out.

it's hereditary. mine started thinning out a little on top when i turned 21 (I'm 22 now) a lot earlier than my dad's did. I inherited my hairtexture from my mom but i got my dads crown and he and his whole side of the family have the same hairline so im not sweating it. it was gonna happen some dayso it's no biggie. just means i cant grow out the curly fro in the summer like i used to.

since i started interviewing for all sorts of things two years ago ive been keeping my hair at a #1 caeser anyway so it doesnt bother me. I actually kindalook better with the near baldy to be honest. either way i dont sweat it

Originally Posted by btdpu

yea sucks... receding hairline has been going on since I was about 17-18 or so. 23 now but the women don't seem to mind. Its not like its THAT bad but hits the self confidence a little bit. When I can afford Bosley it'll be happening though.
I'll b doin Bosley soon..i need it..my hairline is receding and i'm startin to get a thin spot at the top of my head..it sucks..my dad wasbald..my grandfather on my dad's side still has his hair and he's 85..lucky duck..and my other grandfather (mom's side) he was bald..i hateit..i'm 24 btw..anyone tried rogain?

Hats might cause hair loss if you think about it. Hair grows to keep in heat and if a hat is keeping the heat in, it's telling your body that you don'tneed to grow so much hair.

Makes sense to me.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Hats might cause hair loss if you think about it. Hair grows to keep in heat and if a hat is keeping the heat in, it's telling your body that you don't need to grow so much hair.

Makes sense to me.

i don't know about that one. But if you're scalp produces a lot of sebum(oil) it may permanently clog your hair pores, hence you start getting bald.Best thing to do is take care of your scalp. Don't stress. Take vitamins. Exercise. Most of all it's hereditary as said on this forum. So if you'rebalding, learn to accept it, and love yourself. We're not going to look good forever anyway.

lolol someone do me a favor and post that jamie foxx hairline photoshop. %%+* was hilarious

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Hats might cause hair loss if you think about it. Hair grows to keep in heat and if a hat is keeping the heat in, it's telling your body that you don't need to grow so much hair.

Makes sense to me.
false

Back
Top Bottom