who here is 16-24 and already experiencing hair loss/thinning????

I was just wondering because I've lately noticed that my hair on top of my skull is thinning a little bit and starting to see a lil scalp and im a bitworried.

I really have thick wavy hair so I was surprised by this. Im only 17 btw.

I was doing some research and found out that if it happens to teens, its only temporary and hair will grow back. Eh Maybe im stressed.

no, I gotta luscious jew 'fro on top of my head right now
pimp.gif
. Idon't think I'm ever gonna lose my hair cause both my grandpa's are over 70 and they haven't lost any of they hair yet.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

I was just wondering because I've lately noticed that my hair on top of my skull is thinning a little bit and starting to see a lil scalp and im a bit worried.

I really have thick wavy hair so I was surprised by this. Im only 17 btw.

I was doing some research and found out that if it happens to teens, its only temporary and hair will grow back. Eh Maybe im stressed.
Me too
frown.gif

vanity kills bro......don't stress it. if it gets bad just bic it. don't worry about trivial things like hair loss.

At the top of my head near the middle area my hair doesn't grow as good and is thinner then the other areas. I'm 19

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

yep. sucks so bad too
smh.gif

always wearin a hat ftl. get some help early though dude.
no offense, but I think thats just an excuse that "balders"
grin.gif
use. I pretty sure its completely herditary, on the maternal side of ur family

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

thats exactly what im tryna say RKO
See my hair has been like that since like 13 or 14so it may be our hair just sucks in that area
laugh.gif
. I think my brother is the same way but he is 34 with a pretty good head ofhair(He keeps his cut too).

our foods and lifestyle are really bad on the hair and scalp. Stress is not helping either. If you stress, you'll lose more hair as you age

Nah. I had a few gray hairs when I was 15 though. Last time I went to the barber, dude was like "You got more gray hairs than me, kid."

Graying at 16? Not a good look.

smh.gif

Same so i been shaving my hair the past year. looks good on me so females love it.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

our foods and lifestyle are really bad on the hair and scalp. Stress is not helping either. If you stress, you'll lose more hair as you age

What are some pro hair foods?

Originally Posted by E S C A P I S T

try getting a organic shampoo it might make your hair stronger
Hmmm. I may do this. What are some? I just want stronger and healthier hair though.

Originally Posted by justChillmann

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

yep. sucks so bad too
smh.gif

always wearin a hat ftl. get some help early though dude.
no offense, but I think thats just an excuse that "balders"
grin.gif
use. I pretty sure its completely herditary, on the maternal side of ur family

truth, chances are you'll have hair like your maternal grandfather.

my friend is balding like that since he was 19, good thing he's a Jason Statham fan, he just keeps his head shaved very low and pulls it off.

Ehh, mine is getting there and has been doing so since last year. Im 23 BTW.

I just try to keep it low. Cut it every week and half or so.

yea sucks... receding hairline has been going on since I was about 17-18 or so. 23 now but the women don't seem to mind. Its not like its THAT bad but hitsthe self confidence a little bit. When I can afford Bosley it'll be happening though.

Back
Top Bottom