who has been to club tao in vegas??

going to vegas this week....

anyone ever been?  how is it?

and what are bottle prices

I'm there like weekly.
laugh.gif

Tao is cool. But if you hate crowds, you will NOT like it.

Bottle prices start at around 400. You'll need a bottle per 3 people.

who do i contact for a table
i heard its going to be a big party this saturday because kim k will be there..... how much is a bottle of rose and goose?

PM me.

Kim K, being there doesn't mean much. Celebs are there all the time. But yeah, it's busy there most Saturdays. It IS slow season though.

Goose is 475, not exactly sure on Rose...

damn $475?? is that like a winter special? lol when i went back in aug, we paid like $800 and it wasnt even goose, goose was like $1000+....and this was at Tao on a saturday night...

...club is dope tho, esp tao beach at night, after you inside the club for a few hours and get to breath outside lol...

I just replied to your PM. Yeah, Vegas clubs TAX on champagne. I was thinking around 6 for Rose... It's not 9, though. If someone paid 9, he got hustled or didn't have a direct connect to the club and a middle man upped the price.

laugh.gif
You buggin'. Pure is probably the worst club in the city. Unless, you're referencing Pure pre-2007 or so. Even then, I still don't really like that place.

i wouldnt mind 6......
but 9 is deadly

i cant wait to see what the hype is about

so far atlanta club life is nice and so is miami

Tao is the spot...the restaurant is good too. Don't go there with your girl and the place is packedd!!

Friday's and Saturday's, most everything is poppin'. It is slow season though, so it's hard to call...

the top 2 clubs in vegas are XS and Vanity right now

if you're going to tao, try to get a table in the main room on the 2nd floor. it's going to cost more but the location is way better than the other tables...

if you need any info just go on http://www.jackcolton.com there's a list of who to contact to reserve tables and they got an active forum with tons of info about vegas...

Originally Posted by Money Making A

the top 2 clubs in vegas are XS and Vanity right now

if you're going to tao, try to get a table in the main room on the 2nd floor. it's going to cost more but the location is way better than the other tables...

if you need any info just go on http://www.jackcolton.com there's a list of who to contact to reserve tables and they got an active forum with tons of info about vegas...

XS on a hot Saturday summer night in Vegas and poppin a few back...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

XS > ALL

/thread

XS
pimp.gif

anyone been to Haze in Aria?
I haven't hit Haze yet, but haven't heard the greatest things about it. Apparently, it's Jet, but smaller.
grin.gif

I will be there tomorrow for the first time for Drake though...

I went to Tao on a friday night this past Nov. Placed was super packed! I wouldve went back there again on sat. But everybody else wanted to go to Pure. Pure was cool but I liked Tao waaay better! Beautiful women in there!

Back
Top Bottom