Who has a better chance of bouncing back from 0-2? Lakers or Celtics?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I would hope a team like the Lakers doesn't need motivation from Magic Johnson. But whatever, at least he cares enough to tweet about it for free.
i'm surprised you'd hope for us anyway being you're a kings fan
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

you gotta bear in mind, its tough to be motivated when you've done it in back to back years. sometimes you need something to motivate you when you're already on the top of the mountain.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess MJ just got tired of winning and retired? Wasn't due to the fact that he was old, but he just woke up one morning and said, I'm tired of wining at life so I'ma go play for the Wizards?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

I would hope a team like the Lakers doesn't need motivation from Magic Johnson. But whatever, at least he cares enough to tweet about it for free.
i'm surprised you'd hope for us anyway being you're a kings fan
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

you gotta bear in mind, its tough to be motivated when you've done it in back to back years. sometimes you need something to motivate you when you're already on the top of the mountain.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I guess MJ just got tired of winning and retired? Wasn't due to the fact that he was old, but he just woke up one morning and said, I'm tired of wining at life so I'ma go play for the Wizards?

The Celtics are still old, no matter whether the game is in Miami, Boston, Jupiter, etc. The Heat are just too athletic.

The Celtics are still old, no matter whether the game is in Miami, Boston, Jupiter, etc. The Heat are just too athletic.

sorry to bring this up now (considering LA lost game 3)..

but the answer had to be boston, they have more games at home for the duration of the series (3)

whereas, LA had already lost 2 of the 4 home games they have/had and only have 2 home games left (compared to dallas' 3.. well now 2)

sorry to bring this up now (considering LA lost game 3)..

but the answer had to be boston, they have more games at home for the duration of the series (3)

whereas, LA had already lost 2 of the 4 home games they have/had and only have 2 home games left (compared to dallas' 3.. well now 2)

Lakers done skinned themselves alive after that performance last night.

I mean I came home with 5 minutes left and the lakers looked like they had about a 7 point lead.
I went to use the rest room and they were down by 5 when I came back. Turrible.

Lakers done skinned themselves alive after that performance last night.

I mean I came home with 5 minutes left and the lakers looked like they had about a 7 point lead.
I went to use the rest room and they were down by 5 when I came back. Turrible.

laugh.gif

I would've waited to bump this, though. The Celtics could lose too.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I would've waited to bump this, though. The Celtics could lose too.
ohwell.gif

True, but they now obviously have the better chance.....something that pretty much no one said in here.

True, but they now obviously have the better chance.....something that pretty much no one said in here.

hahahaha this thread bump made my day.

Even if the Celtics lose the next 2 that's ok.

I know the Lakers aren't winning it.

hahahaha this thread bump made my day.

Even if the Celtics lose the next 2 that's ok.

I know the Lakers aren't winning it.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Celtics have a better chance of making it a 7 game series.
--Lakers have a better chance of making it a 4 game series.
--I called it.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Celtics have a better chance of making it a 7 game series.
--Lakers have a better chance of making it a 4 game series.
--I called it.

Back
Top Bottom