Who has a better chance of bouncing back from 0-2? Lakers or Celtics?

Both down 0-2.  Celtics seem to be playing the better team, but now get to go home.  Lakers down 0-2 going on the road.  Both will be difficult to overcome.

Which team has the better shot?

Both down 0-2.  Celtics seem to be playing the better team, but now get to go home.  Lakers down 0-2 going on the road.  Both will be difficult to overcome.

Which team has the better shot?

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Celtics.

No way the lakers win a game in Dallas unless Kobe calls Shaq

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn

--Celtics have a better chance of making it a 7 game series.
--Lakers have a better chance of making it a 4 game series.

--Celtics have a better chance of making it a 7 game series.
--Lakers have a better chance of making it a 4 game series.

The Celtics are Done and that was evident in the Knicks series.... They no longer have that intimidation factor with that injury filled front line and against Wade & Bron thats a BIG problem

The Celtics are Done and that was evident in the Knicks series.... They no longer have that intimidation factor with that injury filled front line and against Wade & Bron thats a BIG problem

lakers.

wade and lebron cannot be stopped by the boston team.

but thats not to say either team will. i'm faithful my lakers can pull this out though.

lakers.

wade and lebron cannot be stopped by the boston team.

but thats not to say either team will. i'm faithful my lakers can pull this out though.

the fact that this had to be made
pimp.gif

but i think LA will come back & win .....

BOSTON IS DONE!

the fact that this had to be made
pimp.gif

but i think LA will come back & win .....

BOSTON IS DONE!

Celtics, easy.

I doubt they let Miami take one on their home court, it'll be a 6 game series minimum.

Lakers on the other hand had at chance of going to Dallas at least 1-1, up 16 in the third along with poor late game execution cost them the first game.

Back
Top Bottom