Who else loves them some christmas beacause of...

tamales
they are just so good gramma jus made about 14 pounds worth
green are my favorite but reds are
pimp.gif
 to
already ate like 6 of them joints
THANK YOU JESUS!

tamales
they are just so good gramma jus made about 14 pounds worth
green are my favorite but reds are
pimp.gif
 to
already ate like 6 of them joints
THANK YOU JESUS!

My mom's coworker who is on the older side makes hella tamales and gives them to her close friends. My mom doesn't like tamales, but GOD DAMN I LOVE THEM.

delicious. Got a giant sack full.

pimp.gif

My mom's coworker who is on the older side makes hella tamales and gives them to her close friends. My mom doesn't like tamales, but GOD DAMN I LOVE THEM.

delicious. Got a giant sack full.

pimp.gif

them tamales with the green leave with green chile inside are straight
pimp.gif

them tamales with the green leave with green chile inside are straight
pimp.gif

yep with some cheese those my $#!+ eatin some right now and I eat tamales year round too but christmas makes them that much more special is it wrong to hate when the fam come over and take some with them

yep with some cheese those my $#!+ eatin some right now and I eat tamales year round too but christmas makes them that much more special is it wrong to hate when the fam come over and take some with them

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

eating bout 15 of them with like 4 cups of atole.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and wake up with chorro the next morning
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and wake up with chorro the next morning
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom