Who else looks at NTer's JOINED date vol. July '02

I only do it if it's someone that I've seen post a while, or someone that I like the way that they think.

yeah it amazes me how some dudes have 5000+ posts and have been here less then a year.

tired.gif

Domski Nike Dunk Edit »
Kudos 160

view my images

* Name: Domonic

Total Posts Last Post Last Seen Joined
5468 10/24/06 11/18/08 09:59:18 06/10/04

smh.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

exactly.

When I see an inmoderate post count, I check their joined date to see their real "status".
I feel you, but I never really cared...there are idiots that joined in '02 just like there are idiots that joined in '08, so join dates don't do much for me.
Idiots that joined in 08 are worse but at the same time, there are those "yo im an OG, so im cooler than you" dudes out here too.
aka Crazy EBW

Dom, you got like 60,000 posts combined on all your SN's...
laugh.gif

To me join date x post count seems to have a direct correlation between maturity. I.e someone with a high post count and recent join date probably posts a lotof
pimp.gif
and
roll.gif
. While it seems those with the earlier join dates haven't had to make a new one because the one they made was good enough, and theydidn't get banned and they realize they are not their screen name(or real name for that matter) they are the minds behind it. I know a couple of people onhere that have multiple screenames for no reason, I use to but then decided the one I have is good enough.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

exactly.

When I see an inmoderate post count, I check their joined date to see their real "status".
I feel you, but I never really cared...there are idiots that joined in '02 just like there are idiots that joined in '08, so join dates don't do much for me.
Idiots that joined in 08 are worse but at the same time, there are those "yo im an OG, so im cooler than you" dudes out here too.
aka Crazy EBW

Dom, you got like 60,000 posts combined on all your SN's...
laugh.gif

I think i am up there bo for real.

Occasionally. I don't do it to be nosey tho. Only when I need it for reference. Like when I want to buy something.

[table][tr][td]Kudos[/td] [td]11[/td] [/tr][/table]

view my images
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1420[/td] [td]11/18/08 10:25:26[/td] [td]11/18/08 10:25:26[/td] [td]09/02/05[/td] [/tr][/table]

I only look at it when someone says something totally ignorant and they have a lot of posts. Then I check to see if they have like 2000 posts in 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom