Who else looks at NTer's JOINED date vol. July '02

Although I don't post a whole lot, I use NT for most my sports news and a lot of regular news in general. I always find myself opening people's profilestrictly to see their start date ... Anyone else take a gander at those also?

Perfect example ... I just like to see how much people post, usually in their short stay with NT

im on like my 4th user name, who cares
grin.gif

i got bored with my last one, and i forgot my first ones password and email address i used, from the early 2000's, i never check somebodys start date,whats the point?

I just don't get how people how so much time to post so much ... Granted, I'm posting a lot this morning but I just finished an all nighter of studyingand trying to finally fall asleep ...

Just curious

Originally Posted by XxToWrXx

I just don't get how people how so much time to post so much ... Granted, I'm posting a lot this morning but I just finished an all nighter of studying and trying to finally fall asleep ...

Just curious
most of those posts are just fillers with no substance. maybe post just a
laugh.gif
or beasting over a girl.

I just don't get how people how so much time to post so much ... Granted, I'm posting a lot this morning but I just finished an all nighter of studying and trying to finally fall asleep ...

Just curious
Some of us have boring jobs, and if you're sitting there at the computer, you can amass a +#$@ loadof posts without even realizing it. Hell, I have about this many posts on my other username, too. I joined earlier on that one though.

man my post whoring days was on my chick3n strips name in 07..it was the only name that lasted long enough to 1k posts other than my OG name
http://chick3n-strips.u.yuku.com/

and it looks like imma hit that 1k on this name too even though im only on NT for certain amount of hours, because of work, ya dudes lucky that ya gotcomputers in the workplace

I'm not going to front, I post a grip on this name at times, but then again, a lot of it stems from game threads in S&T, and the fact that I have aboring job.

Then again, I always have my OG name which I barely go on.

[table][tr][td]Kudos[/td] [td]166[/td] [/tr][/table]

view my images
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]3126[/td] [td]10/06/08 15:21:40[/td] [td]11/18/08 06:45:59[/td] [td]02/12/03[/td] [/tr][/table]

Just curious
i only post at work, i dont get online at all when im out of work, to busy for that,
smokin.gif

I guess it's an "OG" thing to do ... LOL
does it really matter tho? ive been on NT since the 17s first came out, but this is my newest user name, hell i remember lurkin nikepark

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

exactly.

When I see an inmoderate post count, I check their joined date to see their real "status".
I feel you, but I never really cared...there are idiots that joined in '02 just like there are idiotsthat joined in '08, so join dates don't do much for me.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

exactly.

When I see an inmoderate post count, I check their joined date to see their real "status".
I feel you, but I never really cared...there are idiots that joined in '02 just like there are idiots that joined in '08, so join dates don't do much for me.
Idiots that joined in 08 are worse but at the same time, there are those "yo im an OG, so im cooler than you" dudes out here too.

My OG SN is from 2001, my current one is more recent. I think when I first made my shortened SN that I was probably overlooked by the NT elitists.

Back
Top Bottom