Who else hates Apple with some sort of passion?

I hate Apple.
I hate seeing 'iPod' on devices that are "universal" knowing I will never have the iTune infested iPod and don't even wanna think about it.
eyes.gif

I hate their unoriginality, or the fact that consumers are limited in that category.
I think apples belong on trees hung. lol.
devil.gif

I hate Apple.
I hate seeing 'iPod' on devices that are "universal" knowing I will never have the iTune infested iPod and don't even wanna think about it.
eyes.gif

I hate their unoriginality, or the fact that consumers are limited in that category.
I think apples belong on trees hung. lol.
devil.gif

I don't hate them, I think they're really over priced for what you get. And a little overrated based off the sheep that swear by them.
Apple touts no viruses, which isn't really a problem. Anyone with decent PC experience will avoid a virus.

Plus they give you a little each year, never making strides to stand above and beyond based off their lofty status they've been given.

I don't hate them, I think they're really over priced for what you get. And a little overrated based off the sheep that swear by them.
Apple touts no viruses, which isn't really a problem. Anyone with decent PC experience will avoid a virus.

Plus they give you a little each year, never making strides to stand above and beyond based off their lofty status they've been given.

I do but for personal reasons. Nothing to do with the product, but the company and the way it played me.

I do but for personal reasons. Nothing to do with the product, but the company and the way it played me.

Virus: PC's are more popular so hackers and viruses are more targeted towards the bigger audience, PC.
Not a problem though with Microsoft's constant enhancement, including Windows7. It is amazing.
Apple's just rahtard.

I do however find Photobooth cool, but for $1,200 I get a PC decked out above & beyond and if it's easily modded.

Apple is a cult

Virus: PC's are more popular so hackers and viruses are more targeted towards the bigger audience, PC.
Not a problem though with Microsoft's constant enhancement, including Windows7. It is amazing.
Apple's just rahtard.

I do however find Photobooth cool, but for $1,200 I get a PC decked out above & beyond and if it's easily modded.

Apple is a cult

Originally Posted by bstarrian

Apple's just rahtard.

Apple is a cult

How old are you? I bet you're one of the kids that takes pictures of themselves at the apple store.

Originally Posted by bstarrian

Apple's just rahtard.

Apple is a cult

How old are you? I bet you're one of the kids that takes pictures of themselves at the apple store.

Originally Posted by selrahc123

I don't hate it, I just think it's overpriced. WAAAAAYY overpriced.

this and because of the people who think their life is now complete because they have a macbook

Originally Posted by selrahc123

I don't hate it, I just think it's overpriced. WAAAAAYY overpriced.

this and because of the people who think their life is now complete because they have a macbook

I dont own any Apple products and never plan to. I had an iPod once but gave it away. I just dont see the hype. Its not really that I hate them, just dont really have any use for them.

I dont own any Apple products and never plan to. I had an iPod once but gave it away. I just dont see the hype. Its not really that I hate them, just dont really have any use for them.

Eh. Apples are ok. I'd buy one if they were a whole lot cheaper.
What/Who I DO hate, however, is HP. They suck. Worst computer company ever! EVER!!!

Back
Top Bottom