Who are the most Disloyal/ Bandwagon fans in sports and on NT?

roc boy jada

Banned
I'm not going to lie some Yankee fans (Not the ones on NT) are on/off when it comes to A-Rod.

One minute he is a hero next minute he sucks. I support the entire Yankees team. I have faith in my team.

Every season I believe that we are going to win it all.
ohwell.gif

I only think the on/off A-Rod fans are disloyal, not most Yankees fans. I think most Yankee fans are loyal.

^Ok there buddy. Name all the disloyal/bandwagon Warrior fans here, of the ones that post on a regular basis....exactly. So !!%+ outta here with that.

laugh.gif
at Warrior fans constantly getting labeled as bandwagoners.
smh.gif
Everyone just keeps acting like there weren't Warrior fans until April 2007.
tired.gif

Easily Miami Heat and Florida Marlins fans. word to bigballinMIA

There were a grip of Heat fans when they faced the Bulls last post season

Now.....not so much

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

like 70% of NT GSW fans are bandwagoners, very sad

You can tell people are n00bs to the NikeTalk Sports Forum when they say Warriors fans on NT are "bandwagoners".

We were strong on here when the Warriors sucked.

You can rationalize it any way you want. Back then, people said there were tons of Warriors fans on NT because there were a ton of NTers from the Bay Area. Now we're "bandwagoners".

Good call.

Me, when it comes to the Chargers. I wouldn't say disloyal, but the abundant of crap I've gone through with the team being a fan and the amount ofmoney I've spent on season tickets, I'll go hard on them.

Heat fans

and Golden state fans.there was only a few last year with the GSW sigs then half the bay area started posting here

i agree with the warriors fans. a lot of people have them in there sigs now when they never had en right before don nelson arrived. no one had mike dunleavy ortroy murphy or sean lampley or cherokee parks or nick van exel or derek fisher or adonal foyle in there sig now theres tons of em. only now that they are anexciting team that everyone likes em. i been a diehard warriors fan since i can remember and when they had no O inlcluding no D.

heat and marlin "fans"

knick "fans" are pretty bad also, if we ever start winning, it could get ridiculous around here. i remember when we traded for steph, everyone was aknick fan.

and Golden state fans. there was NO GSW fans till last years playoff run
here we go again.....
indifferent.gif

Bastitch's post summed it up very well.
i agree with the warriors fans. a lot of people have them in there sigs now when they never had en right before don nelson arrived. no one had mike dunleavy or troy murphy or sean lampley or cherokee parks or nick van exel or derek fisher or adonal foyle in there sig now theres tons of em. only now that they are an exciting team that everyone likes em. i been a diehard warriors fan since i can remember so yeah.
i can tell ur a sports forum noob.

Heat fans.

Fans are gonna come out of no where once a certain team starts winning. Happens all the time

golden state fans are the most annoying with the sig and avy changes.

yankees and lakers fans flip flop all the time.
Just go into a laker game thread and see how they turn on everyone except kobe.

Celtics fans are just funny. Especially the number one homer PGA tour
laugh.gif

i do remember we were like 15 deep in team clippers when we made the playoffs
laugh.gif

it's back down to like 5 of us.

To talk on just the opposite, anyone on this board claiming to be a NY Knicks fan, are die-hard fans. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and
smh.gif
@ myself for being this loyal.

But Heat fans are definitely bandwagoners, you can see how meager their population is here now.

Miami Heat fans are on a whole different level though. When they came out the next season for their title defense, I saw tons of empty seats in the lower bowl.

Back
Top Bottom