WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

I still don't get how Kanye gets a pass in all of this...he's the dude who brought Amber to the mainstream. Treating her like Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman
laugh.gif
One second she's sliding down a pole at the strip joint, and the next she's jet-setting around the world and got ya'll dudes contemplating how to explain to mom that you'd consider dating a stripper. It's funny how things change. She's probably the same girl....but just moved on. Kanye is every bit as much of a "simp" as Wiz. Only thing, Amber Rose can't talk about it
laugh.gif

I still don't get how Kanye gets a pass in all of this...he's the dude who brought Amber to the mainstream. Treating her like Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman
laugh.gif
One second she's sliding down a pole at the strip joint, and the next she's jet-setting around the world and got ya'll dudes contemplating how to explain to mom that you'd consider dating a stripper. It's funny how things change. She's probably the same girl....but just moved on. Kanye is every bit as much of a "simp" as Wiz. Only thing, Amber Rose can't talk about it
laugh.gif

some of ya'll overthinkin this.

Amber Rose is a big breasted large bootied celebrity.

Whiz Khalifa was on some real regular n type stuff up to the day before Kush & OJ dropped. Not pimp, player, but regular n that gets girls. Son made em laugh, got em high, and smashed off the fact that he was dressin like Curren$y.

Now he runs into Amber Rose. Son had smahsed Natalee Nunn and was feelin himself. He figured, "I smashed a celebrity broad, the world is mines now!"

Unfortunately, Amber is like almost 30 and has probably smashed thousands of dudes. This means that she was LIGHTYEARS beyond young Cameron in terms of game.

Whiz thought when he bagged her he swagged her out, and didn't even realize the smooth transition to "dude who had celebrity broads arguing over him" to "dude who is doing way too much just for this chick to keep letting him smash."

The tables turned, and he may not even realize it yet. Right now Wiz probably thinks he's killin the game by smashin this broad publicly. He's been famous for like, what, a year now? It hasn't hit him yet that he just may in fact be doing too much.

To him, Amber's in love with dude grabbin all on him in public. To her, Wiz is gettin claimed quick and she's gettin some more name recognition.

It is impossible to look at this from an actual non-simp viewpoint and defend this situation.

I always say that if I ever become some rich celebrity, I'm goin for one of those rich middle eastern oil broads or like a member of the royal family of Zamunda. Just some rich %%$ broad who's like a 7-8 but with mad trust fund money and a love of weed and polo/lacrosse/rich people %*$!.

some of ya'll overthinkin this.

Amber Rose is a big breasted large bootied celebrity.

Whiz Khalifa was on some real regular n type stuff up to the day before Kush & OJ dropped. Not pimp, player, but regular n that gets girls. Son made em laugh, got em high, and smashed off the fact that he was dressin like Curren$y.

Now he runs into Amber Rose. Son had smahsed Natalee Nunn and was feelin himself. He figured, "I smashed a celebrity broad, the world is mines now!"

Unfortunately, Amber is like almost 30 and has probably smashed thousands of dudes. This means that she was LIGHTYEARS beyond young Cameron in terms of game.

Whiz thought when he bagged her he swagged her out, and didn't even realize the smooth transition to "dude who had celebrity broads arguing over him" to "dude who is doing way too much just for this chick to keep letting him smash."

The tables turned, and he may not even realize it yet. Right now Wiz probably thinks he's killin the game by smashin this broad publicly. He's been famous for like, what, a year now? It hasn't hit him yet that he just may in fact be doing too much.

To him, Amber's in love with dude grabbin all on him in public. To her, Wiz is gettin claimed quick and she's gettin some more name recognition.

It is impossible to look at this from an actual non-simp viewpoint and defend this situation.

I always say that if I ever become some rich celebrity, I'm goin for one of those rich middle eastern oil broads or like a member of the royal family of Zamunda. Just some rich %%$ broad who's like a 7-8 but with mad trust fund money and a love of weed and polo/lacrosse/rich people %*$!.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by mpeezy

I know it's simpin', but why ya'll care so much? WHO CARES!?!

YOU cause you entered a forum to reply and discuss...

that's what yall getting lost in, FOR ME it's not about YE and WIZ...it's about what's acceptable and what's not in regards to "simpin"

...WIZ just happend to be the poster boy for "simpin", no one is "hating"...it's just simps in her wanna vouch for these weak traits and real playas ain't having it.

I think page 2 it stop being about YE and WIZ
Lol @ this dude getting all salty. Be easy, I stated the facts and didn't discuss much.  
roll.gif

that's what yall getting lost in, FOR ME it's not about YE and WIZ...it's about what's acceptable and what's not in regards to "simpin"

...WIZ just happend to be the poster boy for "simpin", no one is "hating"...it's just simps in her wanna vouch for these weak traits and real playas ain't having it.

Lol @ this dude getting all salty. Be easy, I stated the facts and didn't discuss much.  
roll.gif

I never get any of these kind of post he's young hes smashing one of the overall best lookin chicks in hiphop, making millions while ya'll sit on a messageboard buying costco sized lotion to fap off to the same broad every night. Oh this dude smashed, that dude smashed, however you didnt and you will NEVER smash anything close to it so i dont exactly get how you can call him a loser lol

I never get any of these kind of post he's young hes smashing one of the overall best lookin chicks in hiphop, making millions while ya'll sit on a messageboard buying costco sized lotion to fap off to the same broad every night. Oh this dude smashed, that dude smashed, however you didnt and you will NEVER smash anything close to it so i dont exactly get how you can call him a loser lol

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I wonder what direction this thread would take if it was Kanye on his knees singing to Amber Rose instead of Wiz. I bet that would become a new trend..

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

When she was dating Kanye there was  a 50+ page Amber Rose thread on here now all of sudden she's persona non grata.

Thank you.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

that's cause ye is "ye"...if ye only had $5 dollars and wiz had $5 dollars, ye still got more money than wiz

My issue is don't care about neava one of em... Lol... Ye or wiz.... They all the same to me pimp... My golden rule as a yungin was to never care about another persons relationship... We all human and we all do things differently .... I know me being the reg dude I am ,I ain't turning down amber rose...all us reg dudes talkin $&@? And its some celebs thats pissed that this youngsta came in and got her before they did...lol
some of us out here smashing "ambers"...amber has money now so she looks a little bit more "unobtainable".
but amber really isn't a 10 in retrospect she's a 7-8 with money.

my thing is i'm not hating on wiz, i'm not worried about wiz, i'm just defending my position as a "grown man with females" what he's doing is making him look weak!

if he breaks up with her this year, his next girl would have problems copping with his simping caught on camera, tattoos etc...he calls himself a "playa", females takes those things literally.

he should keep things like that private, but he "thinks" he's in love so he doesn't care....it's kinda sad cause he's like 24 years old, too old to be acting like he NEVER smashed a bad chick.

there's chicks badder than amber, but amber has his heart so no other female is gonna stick around long if they don't get that "amber treatment"..he's boxing himself in like he's gonna be with her forever.

no i don't get in other's business, but as a real dude...i was brought up to bring it to a playa's attention and give him a choice rather that watch him burn.

you are way to into this
laugh.gif
 how you know he doesn't go hard in all his relationships?

JO or not he CHOSE to make her his girl why wouldn't he go hard for her? i

I dont know if it came up in this thread or not but I have heard this statement before.

"She been ran through by multiple dudes"

Man, a lot of yall dudes chicks been smashed by 10,15,20+ dudes and dont have half the body Amber Rose does.

But yea, I agree with the above statement that it makes him look weak because she is a jumpoff but that "Kanye smashed, etc." aint really relevant because obviously Wiz dont care.

I dont know if it came up in this thread or not but I have heard this statement before.

"She been ran through by multiple dudes"

Man, a lot of yall dudes chicks been smashed by 10,15,20+ dudes and dont have half the body Amber Rose does.

But yea, I agree with the above statement that it makes him look weak because she is a jumpoff but that "Kanye smashed, etc." aint really relevant because obviously Wiz dont care.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I wonder what direction this thread would take if it was Kanye on his knees singing to Amber Rose instead of Wiz. I bet that would become a new trend..

I'm saying.
laugh.gif

When she was dating Kanye there was  a 50+ page Amber Rose thread on here now all of sudden she's persona non grata.

Thank you.

that's cause ye is "ye"...if ye only had $5 dollars and wiz had $5 dollars, ye still got more money than wiz

My issue is don't care about neava one of em... Lol... Ye or wiz.... They all the same to me pimp... My golden rule as a yungin was to never care about another persons relationship... We all human and we all do things differently .... I know me being the reg dude I am ,I ain't turning down amber rose...all us reg dudes talkin $&@? And its some celebs thats pissed that this youngsta came in and got her before they did...lol
some of us out here smashing "ambers"...amber has money now so she looks a little bit more "unobtainable".

my thing is i'm not hating on wiz, i'm not worried about wiz, i'm just defending my position as a "grown man with females" what he's doing is making him look weak!

if he breaks up with her this year, his next girl would have problems copping with his simping caught on camera, tattoos etc...he calls himself a "playa", females takes those things literally.

he should keep things like that private, but he "thinks" he's in love so he doesn't care....it's kinda sad cause he's like 24 years old, too old to be acting like he NEVER smashed a bad chick.

there's chicks badder than amber, but amber has his heart so no other female is gonna stick around long if they don't get that "amber treatment"..he's boxing himself in like he's gonna be with her forever.

no i don't get in other's business, but as a real dude...i was brought up to bring it to a playa's attention and give him a choice rather that watch him burn.

you are way to into this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you are way to into this
laugh.gif

But dude is a "grown man with females"....he knows all
laugh.gif

At the end as long as that boy keep getting his money and putting the music his fans want , who gives a &$@?...... I wish em luck... They might be the couple to actually last....We don't know nuffin.. Just speaking on what we think... She's on his $&@? Too...at the end it could only be a publicity stunt so we will something to talk about... Who knows...

At the end as long as that boy keep getting his money and putting the music his fans want , who gives a &$@?...... I wish em luck... They might be the couple to actually last....We don't know nuffin.. Just speaking on what we think... She's on his $&@? Too...at the end it could only be a publicity stunt so we will something to talk about... Who knows...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you are way to into this
laugh.gif

But dude is a "grown man with females"....he knows all
laugh.gif

MY DUDE!!! You claim your job requires you to be online 8 hours a day...Its now 11  PM and I've been seeing your name since 10 AM ...What happened to you traveling all over the world and hanging with MAJOR celebs like Pauly D? Lame
grin.gif

MY DUDE!!! You claim your job requires you to be online 8 hours a day...Its now 11  PM and I've been seeing your name since 10 AM ...What happened to you traveling all over the world and hanging with MAJOR celebs like Pauly D? Lame
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom