WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

Originally Posted by BennyPowers

Kanye won lol

yes he did
pimp.gif

Isnt that song all ready the biggest simp song ever? And is it weird to anyone else that performers barely even sing their songs at concerts? THey just have the songs playin in the background, people arent even musicians anymore

Isnt that song all ready the biggest simp song ever? And is it weird to anyone else that performers barely even sing their songs at concerts? THey just have the songs playin in the background, people arent even musicians anymore

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this %!!% reminds of Martin when Tommy fell in Love with Darnisha and took her to the club and she left that Simpleton for Jerome
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yes I remember that ep.

Look how when he was all in her face she was backing up from him like "why he being all extra". Trust if it was a chick in love with you she'd suck your face like no tomorrow...even in front of a crowd of people. Amber doing this to stay in the spotlight. He's just the simp to facilitate that for her. Disgusting. A dude should never get on his knees in front of others UNLESS he is proposing.
It's like this is the first bad chick he has ever pulled in his life. 

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this %!!% reminds of Martin when Tommy fell in Love with Darnisha and took her to the club and she left that Simpleton for Jerome
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yes I remember that ep.

Look how when he was all in her face she was backing up from him like "why he being all extra". Trust if it was a chick in love with you she'd suck your face like no tomorrow...even in front of a crowd of people. Amber doing this to stay in the spotlight. He's just the simp to facilitate that for her. Disgusting. A dude should never get on his knees in front of others UNLESS he is proposing.
It's like this is the first bad chick he has ever pulled in his life. 

I understand that she is one of the dopest girls out, but Wiz is losing trying to wife that.

I understand that she is one of the dopest girls out, but Wiz is losing trying to wife that.

wiz stay simpin' with this chick..
she bad whatever.. still no dude should act like that especially when infront of the camera as much as he is.. smh

wiz stay simpin' with this chick..
she bad whatever.. still no dude should act like that especially when infront of the camera as much as he is.. smh

Back
Top Bottom