Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

My mans tryna wife up a skeez 
30t6p3b.gif

she's a goddess though, you'd wife her if she was feeling you too
1301567191wiz_tat_amber1.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
anybody that tats anybodys name on they body that HASN'T given them an organ is weak sauce in my book.

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Meanwhile Kanye is sitting somewhere drinking a Martini, just chilling.

pimp.gif

Smashing some supermodel. 
Life ain't fair 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

Meanwhile Kanye is sitting somewhere drinking a Martini, just chilling.

pimp.gif

Smashing some supermodel. 
Life ain't fair 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this %!!% reminds of Martin when Tommy fell in Love with Darnisha and took her to the club and she left that Simpleton for Jerome
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yes I remember that ep.

Look how when he was all in her face she was backing up from him like "why he being all extra". Trust if it was a chick in love with you she'd suck your face like no tomorrow...even in front of a crowd of people. Amber doing this to stay in the spotlight. He's just the simp to facilitate that for her. Disgusting. A dude should never get on his knees in front of others UNLESS he is proposing.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

this %!!% reminds of Martin when Tommy fell in Love with Darnisha and took her to the club and she left that Simpleton for Jerome
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yes I remember that ep.

Look how when he was all in her face she was backing up from him like "why he being all extra". Trust if it was a chick in love with you she'd suck your face like no tomorrow...even in front of a crowd of people. Amber doing this to stay in the spotlight. He's just the simp to facilitate that for her. Disgusting. A dude should never get on his knees in front of others UNLESS he is proposing.

Back
Top Bottom