WHIZ KHALIFA WINS THE SIMP OF THE CENTURY AWARD...DAMN CUZZO...VID

The level of simpery for a chick like Amber Rose is so bad that it's almost embarrassing to look at. I mean he def is not wrong for smashing her, but this dude is damn near worshiping her. This the same dudes with lyrics like...
Uh, I don't love 'em, I don't chase 'em I duck 'em
Smoke somethin', go to a new state soon as I eff 'em
Nuh's be pressed for poon, it aint nothing
Instead of worrying about who that wench effin', why don't you get you some money
9 times out of 10 she see me stuntin'
Game running, wanna know my hotel and who phone to ring when she coming
I keep it one hundred, get love from the garden tools, but it's, money over wenches nothing above it
So what happened...guess she put that stripper P on him and he don't know no good. Thing is she's gonna leave him, chick like her don't stay with simps too long.

The level of simpery for a chick like Amber Rose is so bad that it's almost embarrassing to look at. I mean he def is not wrong for smashing her, but this dude is damn near worshiping her. This the same dudes with lyrics like...
Uh, I don't love 'em, I don't chase 'em I duck 'em
Smoke somethin', go to a new state soon as I eff 'em
Nuh's be pressed for poon, it aint nothing
Instead of worrying about who that wench effin', why don't you get you some money
9 times out of 10 she see me stuntin'
Game running, wanna know my hotel and who phone to ring when she coming
I keep it one hundred, get love from the garden tools, but it's, money over wenches nothing above it
So what happened...guess she put that stripper P on him and he don't know no good. Thing is she's gonna leave him, chick like her don't stay with simps too long.

My mans tryna wife up a skeez 
30t6p3b.gif

Dude went from Pittsburgh Pimpin to wifing up a stripper and an industry jump.

Dude went from Pittsburgh Pimpin to wifing up a stripper and an industry jump.

I'm tired of Wiz already. He was cool a year ago.

It's a damn shame seeing him act like that for a professional @#%.

I'm tired of Wiz already. He was cool a year ago.

It's a damn shame seeing him act like that for a professional @#%.

this %!!% reminds of Martin when Tommy fell in Love with Darnisha and took her to the club and she left that Simpleton for Jerome

this %!!% reminds of Martin when Tommy fell in Love with Darnisha and took her to the club and she left that Simpleton for Jerome

Back
Top Bottom