White Stealth xx3 on NDC

For anyone that cares these are on NDC clearance for 129.99 but you get an extra 20% off when you use the code 7clearair. I thought it was a pretty gooddeal so im just passing it on. A few sizes are left.

Yeah i saw those when they pretty much had a full size run. Thats the only XX3 i dont have but i cant bring myself to pick them up

had them long time ago...
paid retail for them
frown.gif

well... good lesson to learn thou...

i saw these when they had more sizes, had to pass though...i like them but don't need them...They look good with black laces.

I copped those when they first showed up on the website with the 20% off coupon. Couldnt' resist the clearance sale + 20% off coupon. Already own a pair sothis will be my backup. Love em. Very underrated.

this is actually one of my favorite XX3 colorway. copped for retail when they dropped. ironically got the 2nd pair for $50 at a local mom & pop spot.

fm17vq.jpg

Originally Posted by AJcollections

Thanks for the information. I already own them and love them. Definitely underrated.
def very underrated, i never liked them when i saw them online but in person it looks very simple and nice and i really like the signature part onthe toe area and the material used is great.

Back
Top Bottom