Whip Pick Up: Benz G55 AMG

Nice
pimp.gif

G-Wagon is alright. I used to love them but now theres a few SUVs Id buy before that, thats cheaper. Not hating, just my opinion. Dope truck tho.

Originally Posted by BTK

trulye what they call "baller on a budget"...classy cars but they're used. if you were really balling you'd get them new.

smh.gif
son you so salty i cant do nothing but pray for you

but OP dope pickup talk about class
pimp.gif
.....wana trade my neon for the wagon?
laugh.gif

Nice pickup fam
pimp.gif

Les can you put a brother on?? Please or give me some tips in business management?

Nice one of my GRAIL whips it just looks so calm and collective its asymbol of cash but in such a diffrent way not flashy like a s class or ML just chill.. Props

BigL, Nice pick up man. Not sure if you've seen it or not but if you haven't you should check out the Top Gear review of the G55 they did a coupleyears ago. Always been a fan of the G55, I remember when the Powell brothers lived next to my Grandma during their lacrosse days at Syracuse one of them waspushing a G500.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by BTK

trulye what they call "baller on a budget"...classy cars but they're used. if you were really balling you'd get them new.

smh.gif
son you so salty i cant do nothing but pray for you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Amber Corners > Clear Lenses...it's a Bentley.

Nice pickup on the AMG truck, didn't even know they existed.

The Clear Corners are stock on the Bentley, they only had the Amber for one year then changed to clear a year later , the bulb is still amber behind the clear lens

i got a full CPO warranty from MB with the car so everything is covered...

That's a negative. CPO warranties aren't like manufacture warranties. It doens't cover everything. It covers a good amount, but still not everything. I hope they didn't lie to you
ohwell.gif

CPO warranties ARE manufactures warranties, Plus if his G-wagon is New enough its probably still covered under the 4 year/50,000 mile warranty...Once thatWarranty expires, The CPO warranty will kick in for another 12 months or until the vehicle hits 100k miles

The only thing that the CPO warranty doesnt cover is the Radio...
smile.gif

CPO Vehicles go through a 150pt inspection and is properly serviced before its sold anyway....so everything should be good...

Originally Posted by Stevenzsofly

Very, very nice man. Hard to see a G-wagon around the way, let alone the AMG
exactly

i see more cayennes or anything else before a G wagon........let alone the top G wagon.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

I got a funny story about the g-wagon...a few years back my dad bought one, back when they were only being produced in germany and a small plant in new mexico. They were really rare and only a handful were in the states. He bought one for $150k. The interior was super basic, no upgrades at all. It looked like the interior from a car in the 80's.

1 year later MB decides to mass produce the g wagon in the states. They ended up selling them for $70k + w/ navigation and all types of upgrades. The value of my dad's dropped over 100k and he was so pissed he wouldnt even drive it anymore.

good story

Back
Top Bottom