Originally Posted by solefood229

pimp.gif
, if having a g55 and a arnage is balling on a budget I need to step my life up
laugh.gif

Word...
laugh.gif

Yo BigL how old are you?
nerd.gif

I drove a brand new G55 last week, and man was it easy to break the tires loose. That car pulled like no other either. The new ones are real nice. Congrats onthe pickup though!

good pick ups, I cant believe son hated that hard, what a shame.....Like kay currency said, paint the chrome trim black (shadow line)

Props man. My fav. SUV on the road. Everytime I see one I'm like, "One day... it will be mine, Oh yes, it will be mine!"

How's the gas mileage on that beast? And I once heard they're worth more off the lot than on. But this was when they first came out. How much if youdon't me asking.

I got a funny story about the g-wagon...a few years back my dad bought one, back when they were only being produced in germany and a small plant in new mexico.They were really rare and only a handful were in the states. He bought one for $150k. The interior was super basic, no upgrades at all. It looked like theinterior from a car in the 80's.

1 year later MB decides to mass produce the g wagon in the states. They ended up selling them for $70k + w/ navigation and all types of upgrades. The value ofmy dad's dropped over 100k and he was so pissed he wouldnt even drive it anymore.

That G is sick! Rims are mandatory ASAP. Did it come with a warranty? I hear those things have major electrical gremlins.

Would you like to partake in a motor vehicle competition? A race, perhaps?

Your G55 vs. my CLS 55?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

I got a funny story about the g-wagon...a few years back my dad bought one, back when they were only being produced in germany and a small plant in new mexico. They were really rare and only a handful were in the states. He bought one for $150k. The interior was super basic, no upgrades at all. It looked like the interior from a car in the 80's.

1 year later MB decides to mass produce the g wagon in the states. They ended up selling them for $70k + w/ navigation and all types of upgrades. The value of my dad's dropped over 100k and he was so pissed he wouldnt even drive it anymore.

...I think G-Wags were always produced in Graz, Austria...I could be wrong though....But I do remember reading about it.

Back
Top Bottom