Which would be worse, walking in on your kids having sex or your parents?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

If i saw a guy putting his meat in my baby girl
mad.gif
well technically you put your meat in someone else's baby girl to create your baby girl 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 thats that life cycle 

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

If i saw a guy putting his meat in my baby girl
mad.gif
well technically you put your meat in someone else's baby girl to create your baby girl 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 thats that life cycle 

Originally Posted by scshift

Question to all of you saying how you'd be dapping up your son if he smashed but freaking out if your daughter got smashed:

Why? I agree with all of you, but I'm wondering about your reasoning.

If your son is smashing,as a Father I'd be kind of proud cause I used to do the same when I was his age so I'd be proud to see him doing the same. I'd just tell him to always use protection cause I don't want no grand kids walking around the house before I'm 60.
I think why everyone's against their daughters doing it is because Fathers are usually waay overprotective,we think that daughters are precious and need to be protected so if I saw some random dude banging my little girl,I'd be pretty mad but I guess I'd understand. I'd just tell her that I'd prefer for her to be married first or if she won't listen,just to do it with someone she cares for and not just any random dude that pressures you into doing it. If she was forced or got her heart broken I'd go looking for that punk and tell him to stay away from her.

Question to all of you saying how you'd be dapping up your son if he smashed but freaking out if your daughter got smashed:

Why? I agree with all of you, but I'm wondering about your reasoning.

If your son is smashing,as a Father I'd be kind of proud cause I used to do the same when I was his age so I'd be proud to see him doing the same. I'd just tell him to always use protection cause I don't want no grand kids walking around the house before I'm 60.
I think why everyone's against their daughters doing it is because Fathers are usually waay overprotective,we think that daughters are precious and need to be protected so if I saw some random dude banging my little girl,I'd be pretty mad but I guess I'd understand. I'd just tell her that I'd prefer for her to be married first or if she won't listen,just to do it with someone she cares for and not just any random dude that pressures you into doing it. If she was forced or got her heart broken I'd go looking for that punk and tell him to stay away from her.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by DEpast

exactly how old is old enough to have sex?

It varies.

Things pedos say.
I'm being real. I don't want to walk in on my kids at 14 having sex. That's disgusting.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by DEpast

exactly how old is old enough to have sex?

It varies.

Things pedos say.
I'm being real. I don't want to walk in on my kids at 14 having sex. That's disgusting.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

I think why everyone's against their daughters doing it is because Fathers are usually waay overprotective,we think that daughters are precious and need to be protected so if I saw some random dude banging my little girl,I'd be pretty mad but I guess I'd understand. I'd just tell her that I'd prefer for her to be married first or if she won't listen,just to do it with someone she cares for and not just any random dude that pressures you into doing it. If she was forced or got her heart broken I'd go looking for that punk and teach him a lesson and to stay away from her.
I feel you, that's kind of why I don't want kids, especially a daughter. Too much drama. Like what, am I supposed to start throwing down on some teenagers cause she got her "heart broken"? That sounds like it's her fault...

I think why everyone's against their daughters doing it is because Fathers are usually waay overprotective,we think that daughters are precious and need to be protected so if I saw some random dude banging my little girl,I'd be pretty mad but I guess I'd understand. I'd just tell her that I'd prefer for her to be married first or if she won't listen,just to do it with someone she cares for and not just any random dude that pressures you into doing it. If she was forced or got her heart broken I'd go looking for that punk and teach him a lesson and to stay away from her.
I feel you, that's kind of why I don't want kids, especially a daughter. Too much drama. Like what, am I supposed to start throwing down on some teenagers cause she got her "heart broken"? That sounds like it's her fault...

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Absolute worse would be walkin' in on your son givin' top to another dude...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't care at that point because daddy would be found hanging in the basement 

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Absolute worse would be walkin' in on your son givin' top to another dude...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I wouldn't care at that point because daddy would be found hanging in the basement 

I think why everyone's against their daughters doing it is because Fathers are usually waay overprotective,we think that daughters are precious and need to be protected so if I saw some random dude banging my little girl,I'd be pretty mad but I guess I'd understand. I'd just tell her that I'd prefer for her to be married first or if she won't listen,just to do it with someone she cares for and not just any random dude that pressures you into doing it. If she was forced or got her heart broken I'd go looking for that punk and tell to stay away from her.
Yea man,daughters are too much stress 
30t6p3b.gif
. Seeing how Girls were when I was a teen
eek.gif
,I would not want to have to raise one. I'd end up having a hear attack 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think why everyone's against their daughters doing it is because Fathers are usually waay overprotective,we think that daughters are precious and need to be protected so if I saw some random dude banging my little girl,I'd be pretty mad but I guess I'd understand. I'd just tell her that I'd prefer for her to be married first or if she won't listen,just to do it with someone she cares for and not just any random dude that pressures you into doing it. If she was forced or got her heart broken I'd go looking for that punk and tell to stay away from her.
Yea man,daughters are too much stress 
30t6p3b.gif
. Seeing how Girls were when I was a teen
eek.gif
,I would not want to have to raise one. I'd end up having a hear attack 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If it's my daughter that dude better be on his way to the nba or something. And tell em to do that $*%% somewhere else.

My son? I'd be like you better be strapped up. Ain't no kids gonna be having kids in my house.

Lowkey I'd be like "HIS" though.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom