Which Teams Fans Bother You The Most? Vol. zip up the flame suit

These new jack d-riding Pat fans...nothing worse than a bandwagon hopper... (Not talkin to the OGs...if youse a real fan, you know you real lol)

Actually, frontrunners of any colors...pick a team and stick with them dammit!

I actually have a love/hate relationship with Eagle fans...without them to go back and forth with EVERYWHERE (at the bank, on the bus, at the bar, at theairport, in the supermarket, at Friday's)...I gotta say it wouldn't be as enjoyable to be a Cowboys fan. So, thx a lot you miserable bastards
tongue.gif

And although this aint a team, it still warrants mention...Moss slurpers...just annoying 4 no reason. Dig holes and !*%$ yourselves in them. Thank you.

Knicks fans. They feel like they deserve to win. Why???? Basketball as an isolated activity does not care where the hell you live. You haven't been thebasketball Mecca since the 70's. I find them funny & frustrating all at the same time. Watching Knicks fans in agony over not being even in contentiongives me great pleasure.
Don't get mad NY, some of my best friends are Knicks fans
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
(if you don't get the joke, kill yourself). Bring the hate Knicksfans!!!!!!!!!!!

Jazz fans (especially in the late 90s......) and also after booing D-Fish last week
smh.gif

20070619175106.jpeg

indifferent.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Raptors fans (for the fact they hate on VC)
smh.gif

quitter.jpg

vince-carter-wnba-mvp.jpg

p1110055.jpg

fan.jpeg

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

NFL
1.) Dallas Cowboys
2.) Indianapolis Colts
3.) Baltimore Ravens
4.) San Francisco 49ers

NBA
1.) Lakers
2.) Pistons

MLB
1.)New York Yankees
2.)San Francisco Giants
3.)Chicago Cubs
4.)Philadelphia Phillies

NCAAB
1.) Duke
2.) UCLA
3.) Kentucky

NCAAF
1.) Every team except USC

Miami Fans like 3-5 years ago when the Canes were ballin', but people in Miami are so fairweathered that they aren't so annoying right now
indifferent.gif
, just wait till Randy Shannon's recruits start developing
laugh.gif
Vols Fans and their crazy predicitions ever since I joined this board
laugh.gif

Ohio State fans who still run their mouths about how OSU has more Nat'l Championships than U.F combined in all sports, like anyone cares
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
PAC 10 Fanboys used to bother me before this year before a team not named USC actually did something significant.
Noles Fans don't bother me, they just make for a good
roll.gif
with all oftheir pregame talk follwed by their postgame excuses every year.

2. Pistons Fans-
indifferent.gif

happy.gif
Hello!
DEEEEEEEEEEEEETRIOT BASSSSSSSSSSSSKETBALL fans
happy.gif
Hi!
and detroit piston fans
happy.gif
Hola!

laugh.gif
I can see why people hate us though, even the team, they have this"We are the team to beat, all these other teams only beat us cause they try sooooo hard, cause we are THE elite team" and that must get old when thelast ring we got was 4 years ago.

But on the real:
Cleaveland Fans: Really only the ones who pull the "LBJ > MJ" schtick....
indifferent.gif

Suns Fans (Read: NBADotCom/Zodogg): I love watching the Suns, and..... ok, lets be honest, I like most their fans.... so can my answer just be Zodogg? I mean,I dont hate him...but reading "McGreedy" "_irk Nowitzki" and "Lakers SG #24" gets old

Michigan Fans: Reasons...
#1 Cause 98% of them are some slack jawed, Bud drinkin, NASCAR watchin hicks with 11 chubby little kids runnin' around their crappy house decked out in Uof M gear, who have nothing better to do than tell me "GO BLUE" while they bag my groceries just cause I'm wearing an MSU shirt....
mad.gif
Mother F#*@&R, I go to MSU, andI'm gettin my degree, and considering the most important part of your job is asking "paper or plastic?" something tells me you did not graduatefrom U of M (Yes I'm mad! If you're an MSU fan in Michigan you are too)

#2 Cause they are pricks. My brother went to U of M.... hes a prick. Theres a joke, "How can you tell if someone went to U of M?" ........ "Theytell you". And thats the damned truth, they are so stuck on the "Public Ivy" mentality that it gets real old.

#3 Well..... I kinda vented out my reasons, but their mascot is a Skunk Bear.... so that kinda sucks too.

PS: Dont bother givin me some "You just salty cause you didnt get in!"..... cause I did, I just decided to go to MSU (and it has been
pimp.gif
)

Celtics- On a campus where a good percentage of students come from the NE area this is all you hear. I ask them where were they last year when the Celticscould barely fill an arena. They are speechless
pimp.gif

Duke- They're Duke, the team with college stars who can't stay on a NBA roster.

Notre Dame- They brag about the past to cover up their shortcomings and Weis' failure as a coach.

Jazz fans
laugh.gif
Anybody else ever get the impression that their fans arelike... closet racists? (Dont slaughter me on this, its partly a joke, but it is Utah.... ) Like I can just see one day someone yellin out some real foul stufffrom the crowd and Paul Millsap lookin up and being like "WTF did you just say?
indifferent.gif
"

Yankee fans who wear their hats in Boston. If I was uncivilized I'd punch every single one of them in the face.

smile.gif

1. The Patriots fans on Niketalk not named DeadsetAce, iNiNe and two others who I can't remember off the top of my had.
Me.
smile.gif

College:
Ohio State Fans
USC Fans
Duke Fans

NBA:
Laker Fans
Piston Fans

MLB:
Cardinal Fans
Yankee Fans not from NY

NFL:
Patriot Fans
Packer Fans
Most Cowboy Fans

and Miami/Florida fans..

1. Dallas Cowboys fans (especially those from DC/MD/VA)
oh man tell me about it, its like a disease around these parts, just wont stop spreading.

now as a Canes fan, i dont like FSU at all 'cept when i saw those scantily clad FSU girls in the stands a few years ago
nerd.gif

NFL:
Patriots fans
Cowboys fans
Saints fans
some Eagles fans

NBA:
Jazz fans
grin.gif

some Kings fans
Cavs fans
Pistons fans
WNBA Suns fans

NCAA:
Duke bball fans
Tennessee football fans
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
(j/p on this) but really, some SEC elitists
some USC fans
Ohio State fans

annoying warrior fans
stupid raider fans
cocky cowboy fans
deLusionaL suns fans
jazz because they booed fish smh

hmm zodogg avoiding this post??

Jazz Fans.. how are you going to Boo a man for leaving your team because he needed help for hes daughter..

raptors fans..well..not all of them but the ones who cant seem to get over vince carter and think bargnani is gonna be better than dirk..Even the playersquestion whether the fans are out there to see the raptors play or whether theyre there to boo vince.

Back
Top Bottom